Alright.. Alright, I know my blog is late but I got a perfectly good reason! Apparerently there was no flood, the news cheated my feelings :( So I'm back to school, which means I can't stay up late, I've got homework and I'm totally SICK. I'll not have much time to go dating with my boy and I'll not have much fun time, sleeping time, tv time, games time and chatting time and whateva whatEVER time. It means I'll be deprived~ :|
Since I'm back to school, its expected that life's back to bein borin again.. I was already dozin off during the 1st few periods of the day on Monday and TODAY. I had prac after school on Mon which made me feel as though I'm livin dead. Tiring huh?
I got my Physic common test results today and its really devastatin to see such pathetic marks- 3/20!! I got the lowest in the whole class of 35 people! Okay, I know I didn't study for it but getting the 3 marks and being the lowest?! NO WAY MAN! Shit, I feel so stupid...
My ear is swellin man, I can't touch it cuz when I touch it, it'll hurt so much. I took off the ear stud cuz I think its too tight already(swelling u see..). So I'm wearing the "ear-stick" now.. Haha, haven't been wearing that for like ages. It was painful since Sunday.. The prawns I ate on Sat muz be the culprits! And it still hurtin now :(
I saw my form-tutor's post in my class forum, show it to u:
"Based on accurate feedback and personal observation, many students do not benefit from my "lesson objective" style of teaching or from the many stories told to you all.
So from next term, I will eliminate such time wasting activities altogether.
I will just go to class, deliver the maths lesson, give homework & leave.
Keeping it simple and effective."
What can I say now? We're suppose to post a reply or he'll think that we're not interested. Indeed, my classmates really look shack and teachers told us that with this kinda rate and attitude we're workin, we should pack up and leave for ITE. *siGh* I dun wanna go ITE and Ivery sure non of my classmate wants that option either. Its stressin, reallly drainin our energy. My form-tutor has adopted an "adoption" plan thingy, meanin that he'll "adopt" those who r interested in learning and guide them in their preparation for the upcomin 'O' Level Examination.. And people who wants to be adopted have to see him personally. There was rumours that he appealed to the principal or HOD or whateva person-in-charge to change math teacher for my class cuz he think that we're not interested and he failing to do a good job. HOW SAD.. I am trying my best (okay, not the max.. but I will do my best instead of trying now) to be interested and study hard, but I always feel so dead. I feel like a livin dead.. Especially when lessons r dry.
Anyhow,
I'm going to have tuition later. Its such a drag cuz my tutor wants to come 15min earlier, means I can't finish watchin Mtv NewlyWeds. There'll not be any repeat for this episode anymore cuz what I'll e missin will be the repeat.. HOW SAD.
Oh, I think I heard my friends saying that there'll be a flood today.. Its not rainin now though. Ahhh.. I dun feel like typin anymore, gotta do my tuition hw now :(
I'm meltinG**
Since I'm back to school, its expected that life's back to bein borin again.. I was already dozin off during the 1st few periods of the day on Monday and TODAY. I had prac after school on Mon which made me feel as though I'm livin dead. Tiring huh?
I got my Physic common test results today and its really devastatin to see such pathetic marks- 3/20!! I got the lowest in the whole class of 35 people! Okay, I know I didn't study for it but getting the 3 marks and being the lowest?! NO WAY MAN! Shit, I feel so stupid...
My ear is swellin man, I can't touch it cuz when I touch it, it'll hurt so much. I took off the ear stud cuz I think its too tight already(swelling u see..). So I'm wearing the "ear-stick" now.. Haha, haven't been wearing that for like ages. It was painful since Sunday.. The prawns I ate on Sat muz be the culprits! And it still hurtin now :(
I saw my form-tutor's post in my class forum, show it to u:
"Based on accurate feedback and personal observation, many students do not benefit from my "lesson objective" style of teaching or from the many stories told to you all.
So from next term, I will eliminate such time wasting activities altogether.
I will just go to class, deliver the maths lesson, give homework & leave.
Keeping it simple and effective."
What can I say now? We're suppose to post a reply or he'll think that we're not interested. Indeed, my classmates really look shack and teachers told us that with this kinda rate and attitude we're workin, we should pack up and leave for ITE. *siGh* I dun wanna go ITE and Ivery sure non of my classmate wants that option either. Its stressin, reallly drainin our energy. My form-tutor has adopted an "adoption" plan thingy, meanin that he'll "adopt" those who r interested in learning and guide them in their preparation for the upcomin 'O' Level Examination.. And people who wants to be adopted have to see him personally. There was rumours that he appealed to the principal or HOD or whateva person-in-charge to change math teacher for my class cuz he think that we're not interested and he failing to do a good job. HOW SAD.. I am trying my best (okay, not the max.. but I will do my best instead of trying now) to be interested and study hard, but I always feel so dead. I feel like a livin dead.. Especially when lessons r dry.
Anyhow,
I'm going to have tuition later. Its such a drag cuz my tutor wants to come 15min earlier, means I can't finish watchin Mtv NewlyWeds. There'll not be any repeat for this episode anymore cuz what I'll e missin will be the repeat.. HOW SAD.
Oh, I think I heard my friends saying that there'll be a flood today.. Its not rainin now though. Ahhh.. I dun feel like typin anymore, gotta do my tuition hw now :(
I'm meltinG**