I think I'm so totally BLUr!!!! The math results posted in the forum was the previous'!! Scared the hell outta me alright~ haha :D
Is it gonna rain? The thunder and lightnins r scary nowadays.. Anyhow, I am goin out soon, to meet my boy and when he goes gymmin at about four, I'll go catch a movie with my best friend, Lynnette! hehe.. Tommorrow is my lil' bro's birthday, havent got him anythingy, really dunno what to get for him. Is not that I'm a last min person, the fact is I have been thinkin and had gone shoppin for like eva since the beginnin of this mth but came home fruitless.. HAHA.. Well, I try to get somethingy for him later.. Maybe a book?? Haha, that is so gigg..
To be continueD.....
Is it gonna rain? The thunder and lightnins r scary nowadays.. Anyhow, I am goin out soon, to meet my boy and when he goes gymmin at about four, I'll go catch a movie with my best friend, Lynnette! hehe.. Tommorrow is my lil' bro's birthday, havent got him anythingy, really dunno what to get for him. Is not that I'm a last min person, the fact is I have been thinkin and had gone shoppin for like eva since the beginnin of this mth but came home fruitless.. HAHA.. Well, I try to get somethingy for him later.. Maybe a book?? Haha, that is so gigg..
To be continueD.....