3.26.2004

It has been 3, or is it 2 days since I last blogged ? Hmmmm.. Wednesday, THURsday.. today.. So is is counted as 2 or 3 days? AH, whateva.. Anyhow, these 2 days had been shit... I really dunno what da fuck is happenin to my life, I think its full of shit now and I am damn tired of livin with all this shit. School, sucks as usual. I am drownin in the amount of things I have to do and the damned CCA is drainin my life away.. Seriously, I think 24 hours a day is not sufficient, simply NOT ENOUGH AT ALL. What is happenin to me? I feel so drained, I am TIReD.. I wanna give up but I know I have to hang on tight.. I KNOW THAT.. SUcks yeah?
As I've said, I got shit for 2 days.. So I dun think any eleboration is needed yeah. No point tellin people about shit anyway..
I nearly rotted away during band prac on Wed, I did not have an instrument to play cuz my instructor took it home and I WASN'T ALLOWED TO GO HOME. I was like "what the fuck u want me to do then?". So, I sat at one corner like some out-casted rat and read and read n read and read and slept and read n slept. I did that for 2 whole hours! I went home, tired.. I forgot what did I do when I was at home... Thursay, which was yesterday sucked to a certain extend though. I felt ridiculously down.. Whateva fuck am I trying to say now man? I have no idea at all.. I dunno what I want to say, I dunno what should I say. Today is a damn freakin tiring day, as usual. Had band prac at 1430 to abt 1630 but I got to go home at after 6 cuz it was rainin big time.. The lightnins and thunder roars freaked me out a couple of times. I waited for like 2 hours for the rain to stop with the company of my friends. Yeap, that's about my life.. I know its boring and crappy. U muz be thinkin that I am one who is a quitter and pessimist.. I dun give a heck of what u think of me, I dun care what others think of me at all. Put urself in my shoes will U?

Condensed