3.18.2004

Its kinda scary that time flies like appollo during the hols and drags itself across the clock during school days. Its 0228 now and this means it thursday now.. I’m bloggin for Wednesday which is y'day though :)
I dun wish to sleep at all man. I wanna spent every min of the hols to the fullest, sleepin is wastin precious fun time. Frankly, I think 7days of hols is way too lil' man! Should have like abt 20days? Peeps who sat N Level last year will know exactly how it feels to have to work much much and put in tons more effort into our work after how we've slogged so hard and brought ourselves to this level.. I think it not that the standard of O Level is so high that is drving us to breakin point but is the difficulties we're facin now to get the momentum to study and do work along with temptations to have fun and have fun and have loads and loads of fun, of coz to some,resistin the beauty of ur drumset and guitars is difficult.. to go Jam and try to be the very best which is time consummin. We have been studying for like more than hallf of our 17 years of life in this torturing and aging island and what is the point of it?? To get the papers which will set ur future and fortune?? Yeah, like it or not "that's part and parcel of life"- Often hear this from people. I can't think, I only have 3 more days of hols! And I have 2 proJects and chinese newspaper cuttin and loads more to do.. Life, this is. Isn't it? ^SiGh.......^
Anyhow, I went to TM with intention to have my right ear pierced but when I stepped into the shop, I changed my mind cuz there was this gal gettin all ready to have her fat belly pierced. I mean, cummon, if I'm gonna have my ear pierce infornt of her, ppl will think that its peanuts compared to her belly piercin.. Agh.. I'm Juz too self-concious and scared too.. haha. Yeah yeah, peeps who know me will say "pierce so many liaoz still scared..) yeah, its painful u know.. Okay, maybe not so.. but still, haha..
So, I went to window-shop around TM and Century Sq and managed to catch up with my ex sch-mate. We went to "lao you tiao" to eat and I think the food was gd-Char siew paU was YummY! I wanted to get Aaron Carter and Blink182's new abulm *Travis roX* but I needa save money to get my dream sony digital cam.
Then I went home to get some 1/2 hour nap and then went to meet my boy before goin to Zulkarnain's bbq at Aranda. Was so glad to be able to catch up with Nain and Binghan though I left in a hefty with Juntat cuz he needa meet his friends at CU. The only sad thingy was that XueYu and AiYun did't go cuz of their own REASONZ. And also, didn't have the chance to talk to Binghan more. We dun always meet up u know..
The day Juz passed away like that.. And the clock is still tickin, counting down to the remainin seconds I have before school re-opens.. Dreadful, isn it?
My eyes r killin me, i think they r gonna explode anytime now.. But i really dun wanna waste time sleepin, I'd rather have more fun... Yeah, I'm that deprived of fun. Time to sign off huh, my laptop sucks and the internet connection's like shit.. the keyboard is gettin on my nerves. So yeah, Stop here for noW. *Ciao