ONE MORE DAY BEFORE ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH~! I HOPE IT FLOODS TOMMORROW! FLOOD TAMPINES, monsoons of Asia unite and send a flood Tampines plz.. or at least flood East Spring Sec! Am I evil or am I evil? I'm evil! haha.. Ok, I know, I know... I promise a BETTER story this afternoon right? I was out with Mom then so I'm late. Went to eat lunch.. But I think the portion of the food I ate was more of breakfast and lunch and dinner altogether! SO FULL NOW MAN(buUrrrppppP~!). I can feel my stomach erm.. pushin my lungs(or izzit my heart?) upwards, its goin to burst outta my mouth man (yuLp~) . Anyways, hope u'll like the song I uploaded. In case u wanna know what is the title, lemme tell u now- I DUNNO!
So I named it myself-"WhatEVaF*ckinSoNG" haha.. yeah. Nothin interesting to tell u today :( OH, I bought Blink182's album, its so cool!! *Tavis roX*
ah... yeah, yawn .. Yawn.. GO AHEAD and YAWN, u ingrate! Haha... enough crap for now- FOR NOW ONLY, dun think that when I stop now means I'll stop foreva.. HuMP!
So I named it myself-"WhatEVaF*ckinSoNG" haha.. yeah. Nothin interesting to tell u today :( OH, I bought Blink182's album, its so cool!! *Tavis roX*
ah... yeah, yawn .. Yawn.. GO AHEAD and YAWN, u ingrate! Haha... enough crap for now- FOR NOW ONLY, dun think that when I stop now means I'll stop foreva.. HuMP!