Today has been a fine day. Nothin interestin happened and I didn't do anythin much either. I woke up at about 11 and logged online but decided to log off cuz I am totally sick of my keyboarD (ARgHHh...!) and internet connection. I dunno what is the fuckin problem with my laptop nowadays, it seems that its high time to have it scrapped. So, I went to watch Ragrats instead.. I woke up at 4pm, I dunno when did I fell into lala land though. Yeah, I know.. I've wasted time to for fun. But I think my brain really is lackin of rest cuz during sch days, I always dream abt myself in the Science lab or simply dream about some lame stuff which I myself dun remember now and now, the hols, I only care to have enough fun not sleep :D HAHa. I went to my friend's house and he taught me how to play da drumset, its someting that really needs concentration man, I am facin difficulties but I WILL OVERCOME IT, I MUST! Then his gf came and bla bla bla.. Then I went home..
Yup, here I am now, bloggin again... I dun think I'll have as much time as now when school reopens to blog and blog and blog and blog and ok, and blog. So sad, I hate school. I am so scared of exams.. I am so so so so so so and it goes on.. so afraid that I won't do well for the O Level exam. Yeah... U'll say "work hard... study... relax...", I already know these by heart but sayin it is easier than practicin it. What can I do then? I can only stick with it until its over and done with, yeah.. I know. OKay, kick that dreadful topic away. What else can I say for tonight? Truthfully, I think today is a damn boring day.. I think such days suck. My bro is not at home, surprisin, he is even more hip than his old sis here man. He has gone to his friend's chalet to bbq and is gonna spend the night there. What am I doing at home man? I should be out too, I should be out havin hell fun! I'm going to have tuition tomorrow morning at 10, which means I gotta sleep early so that I won't feel lethargic when she comes. U know, she has been sayin that my attitude has changed and I seem to be very very tired this year compared to 2003. YEah, she is so right. Indeed, I'm tired-both physically and mentally. I must wake up now.. I muz give my bestest of the very very extreme best shot I can achieve to get the bestest grades to get into the bestest Bestest very very bestest place I eva hoped for in the polytechnic- Media and Communications. Yup, one of my ambitions is to be a Journalist.. Others like an author or a ROCK STAR! *Travis roX*
OKie, I think I've said enough for tonight.. Hey, DUN YAWN! I'M SIGNIN OFF!!!!!
Yup, here I am now, bloggin again... I dun think I'll have as much time as now when school reopens to blog and blog and blog and blog and ok, and blog. So sad, I hate school. I am so scared of exams.. I am so so so so so so and it goes on.. so afraid that I won't do well for the O Level exam. Yeah... U'll say "work hard... study... relax...", I already know these by heart but sayin it is easier than practicin it. What can I do then? I can only stick with it until its over and done with, yeah.. I know. OKay, kick that dreadful topic away. What else can I say for tonight? Truthfully, I think today is a damn boring day.. I think such days suck. My bro is not at home, surprisin, he is even more hip than his old sis here man. He has gone to his friend's chalet to bbq and is gonna spend the night there. What am I doing at home man? I should be out too, I should be out havin hell fun! I'm going to have tuition tomorrow morning at 10, which means I gotta sleep early so that I won't feel lethargic when she comes. U know, she has been sayin that my attitude has changed and I seem to be very very tired this year compared to 2003. YEah, she is so right. Indeed, I'm tired-both physically and mentally. I must wake up now.. I muz give my bestest of the very very extreme best shot I can achieve to get the bestest grades to get into the bestest Bestest very very bestest place I eva hoped for in the polytechnic- Media and Communications. Yup, one of my ambitions is to be a Journalist.. Others like an author or a ROCK STAR! *Travis roX*
OKie, I think I've said enough for tonight.. Hey, DUN YAWN! I'M SIGNIN OFF!!!!!