3.20.2004

WELL HELLO PEEPZ? Waitin for my updated blog? Sorry to keep U waitin, I juz got home from TM. Was watchin The Eye 2 with my friends. I think the only freaky part is the show kinda psyco u to think that pregnancy is a damn scary thingy.. Like there r spirits followin the pregnant women, waitin fot them to give birth so they can sorta recarnate(dunno to spell) in the baby and bla bla bla.. GO watch it if u wanna know more abt the story yeah, let the Pang bros earn what they deserve.
What to say now man? I think I'm soundin more n more "traditional", like doin a report on my daily routines.. Heh, lemme think.. Did anything interestin I think might ineterest U, my fans (HAHA!)? Hmm.. NAh, we r on this tiny, pathetic, all-year sunny, full of workaholics island man! Cummon~ HAve fun? HAh, we dun go SCUBA DIVIN, we dun SKI, we dun PARACHUTE, we DUN NOTHIN AT ALL! In case u didn't listen to Perfect10 1 or 2 days ago, Dan Ong said somethingy like S'poreans only watch movies... I mean, LOOK, DO WE HAVE ANY OTHER LEISURE OPTIONs? Sentosa is freakin far, we dun have a huge huge super huge themepark (rather build houses yeah?).. Yeah, we have Escape Themepark. Admit it, it sucks.. The only thing that is all over s'pore and entertainin and can shield us from the UV rays is the cinema. OKAY, I'm gettin carried away with my complains huh. It had stopped rainin. I have a question though.. They said that there'll be a widespread flood in S'pore on Sunday, U think it'll happen? I hope it does man.. FLOOD TAMPINES!! Of cuz I dun want the water level to be so high that'll cause my mom's car to swim and then be scrapped! But at least, flood to knee level and hopefully, school cannot reopen~ AHAHA! *MY GOD, I'M EVIL* It gettin kinda late man, but no way am I slpin now, I CAN'T AFFORD TO WASTE MY HOLS SLPIN, DUDE! I wanna go watch my Vcd, last 2 episodes already~ Promise a more interestin/better story later in the afternoon yeah. What the hell is the problem of the fuckin air-con man, its toastin me!