4.19.2004

Hello my friends, my die-heart fans.. I am back, after soooo long. Yep, I know I've been gone since I cant remember.
I am here, bloggin but I really dunno what should I say? Am I supposed to report the daily routines and happenins again? Well, seriously, I am in no mood. I am feelin lost... VERY LOST. I can't find my way back.. Where is the path I took? Surely, it isn't a one-ways street? Please, tell me, that I still have hope. I dun even know why am I feelin this way. Life is meanin'less to me now. If I have to die, I'll die with no regrets with no regrets now. I admit, I am a loser, a quitter, a pessimist, a person who might not even matter to anyone. If I die tonight, will anyone moan for my demise? I really feel like lettin go everything now, juz let me see the light for juz once more. Help me find the way.. Help.. I am really lost. Will what is mine be somebody's one day? Will I lose what I have? Will I juz break down and cry one day in the middle of this deserted land of the lost people? I dun want to lose what I have, I dun want to lose what is mine. I dun wanna live like I am owning these things for the last hour. Please, set me free.. Juz set me free.. Bring me into the world of no regrets, no sorrows, no tears, no worries, no pain.
Let the people I love know that I truly want them to be happy and they will foreva be rememebered and I will deffinately bring the wonderful memories into the grave with me and to the land I've been yearnin to go to.. And this is only becuz of one reason, one very important reason.. Because I love them alot, more then I love myself. This love is diggin into the core of my heart, my mind and soul, it is tormentin me.. I feel like as if there are millions of worms eatin my my soul.. How tormentin? Stop this cruel torture and stop rippin out the flesh of my lungs and heart. Juz take my life away if its the way to stop the pain. I do not want to remain in this lost land, this cruel and cold place..
My only last wish is to be rememebered and to be appreciated because I have really given in all that I can to let them see that I truly love them and my only one true love, I hope U'll be happy, be safe and not end up in this lost land. I am willin to be the livin sacrifice to liberate all unhappy souls.

**If who I am is what I have and what I have is lost, then who am I?**