4.01.2004

Hey Hi Hello! I know, I know... I know its Wednesday now and I am so behind time. Well, I'm busy with school and assignments u see. The past few days was like Mon, all the same. Its devastatin to see myself obtainin 27 points for L1R4 for the common test. I was like "Oh my GOD! tell me I'm still alive, will ya?!".
Had Vectors and Transformation test today, kinda difficult.. I think I'll fail man :(
Anyway, I'm so glad that tommorow is Thursday and then the day after tomorrow will be Friday then SATURDAY!! WhooHooo!! I'll have tuition tomorrow though. Its like 2053 now and I haven't done my homework and revised yet, well, I haven;t been revising at all! Muz really get on with workin hard now man... 27 points is no joke! Is like more then 3times of David's score, right? and ALSO CHLOE'S and JOCELYN! All these r smart people and there are all around me! I must and I will WORK HARD! *I be a nerd okay?* (OMG, can't imagine myself muggin day in day out, hahaha). OKay, my specs suits my "nerdy" resolution now, muahahaha! OKay, What can I say now? Its time for mw to say BYE now cuz i really gotta go do my homework and then I wanna watch American Idol.
OH! I change my blogskin in case u didn't notice. I still think Lynnette's is nicer though~ So jealous.. HAHA!
OKay (fullstop)

**PLay.wiTH.Ur.HEarT