4.29.2004

HI again, Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to myCRAPPYblog.
Today is Thursay and it gonna be Friday in another 4 to 5 hours *yeS~!!!!!!* haha..
Well, what do I have to say today?? Hmm.. As usual, I don't have anythingy to say BUT I have something to share.. A writin of an Anglican bishop :
When I was young and free and my imagination has no limits, I dreamed of changin the world;
As I grew older and wiser I realized the world could not change.
And I decided to shorten my sights somewhat and change only my country.
But it seemed immovable.
As I entered my twilight years, in one last desperate attempt, I sought to change only my family, those closest to me, but alas they would have none of it.
And now here I lie on my death bed abd realize (perhaps for the first time) that if only I'd change myself first, then by example I may have influenced my family and with their encouragement and support I may have bettered my country, and who knows I have have changed the world.
-end-
Well, what's in ur thoughts now? Thanks for readin anyway :D
Now, my words.. (right, I ain't no saint but this is how I feel.. Don't complain about the people or the things that happened or the world or the smelly toilet.. Use ur own abilities to change what u can.. And the only thing we have our rights to change is OURSELVES, ou OWN attitute and thinkin. Before wantin to change the things around u, consider abt the things u can change about urself first, set an example, influence people.
Do not expect people, things, places to chage for u. U have to change urself for them. Yeah.. that's about all... God Bless.

**seek to understand before seekin to be understood**