4.01.2004

Hi mates! I am here, once again to update my Blogger. Lets see... I haven't been updating u, my fans(HAHA!) for like 4 days now? or izzit five? Ah.. Anyway, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and today which is Thursday all seems to be like MONDAY! NO difference! Wake up at 0550, brush teeth, bathe, eat, pack my school bag and zoom to school.. Except that on certain days, like Tuesday and Wed was like the BORIN'est days of the whole damn week. Chemistry is driving me nutz, really, I can't understand what Ms Thiru( the Chem teacher) is teachin and I dun understand the polymer or monomer or whateva damn freakin difficult bondins.. I dunnoe how to draw! I was totally SHOCKED to know that I got 27 points for L1R4 (my teacher calculated the points for us, with reference of the common test), really, 27 points is no big joke! I go no where with 27 points!! Gosh! I was like "tell me I'm not dead yet" when I hear my name followed by my grades being said . I juz had tuition juz now, kinda boring.. Erm.... I haven;t been doin anythingy that is excitin this week, or should i juz say.. I HAVEN't DONE ANYTHINGY EXCITING THIS YEAR! I'm deprived man... SO deprived of fun.
OH yeah, in case u didn't notice, I've change the skin of my boring blogger and of coz, the song... HAHA, I hope u'll like it, I quite like it.. But I still think Lynnette's skin and song is nicer. Aww... SO jealous! HAha, Lynnette, thumbs up for u man, u're so smart! hehe :D
Hmm... Lemme think.. Lemme think what more can I talk about. OH! LOOOOOOOOK! Look at what had said on my "saY.what.Yo.wanT" tagger! VIRUSES! WITH THE 'ES'.. Issit alot? Gosh, Help me.. I dunnoe how now. HELP help help ME plz, anyone!