4.22.2004

Hi people of this huge, dying globe. Once again, I welcome u to my BoringAndCrappyBlog. Today, I have something to share.. Something that have touched me, something that I think make perfect sense. I hope that after readin this long statement of the most devastating topic often of the saddest endin(love and love and love- Yeah, God loves us, HIS love was the best thing that has happened in history) Anyhow, I won't say too much now cuz I dun want u to get tired of readin even before u finished readin the thingy I wanna deliver.. Yep.. Here it goes:
Why do wonmen stay with men who stray?
The women themselves usually make a stoic statement about standing by their man, and the matter eventually blows over. But despite the displays of unity, can relationships ever really survive a man's infidelity? So what makes these women stay with their less-than-angelic partners? It can't be the money.
Should i stay or should i go?
The old saying that "what happens on tour, stays on tour" is dragged out a lot. but it's hard to turn a blind eye if you know the girl your man's been bonking. it probably makes things a little easier when you're not being confronted by every detail, day in and day out. I'm not suggesting a woman stay with a guy that continues to cheat, but if they can work through their issues and get to a better place so why not sticking to a commitment.
Will he stop his cheating ways?
Some people swear that a leopard never changes it's spots: If he's been unfaithful once, he will do it again. Others believe the love of a good woman will make him change. Many cling to the belief that love will make everything alright, but it can be an unrealistic hope. "Women have a tendency to listen to words, rather than pay attention to their man's actions." "Many believe that if they're good enough, they can get a man to change." Everyone deserves one more chance, but if he abuses your trust yet again, don't stand by him.
Want to remain a couple?
Some men don't want to change their behaviour, but there are others who desperately want to save their partnership after an affair. If you really think the relationship can be salvaged, don't walk away just yet- pride is a sad reason to call it quits. You can use this difficult time to move forward together.But set out some ground rules. We're not suggesting you play games, but standing up for yourself and maintaining your self-respect and dignity is more important than standing by him.
Actions speak louder than words.
Even if you decide to stay, and he vows not to cheat again, remember that actions speack louder than words. You may love him but that doesn't mean you have to be in a relationship with him. "Have some compassion and understanding for him. But, more importantly, have some for yourself." "Be kind as you try to separate fact from fiction and love from lust." Remember: making it works takes two.
Facing the future together
While it is important that your parner takes steps to change, you should also take a look at your own input. Not that we're excusing his behaviour, but you both really need to nurture the relationship if it's going to survive. Lastly, you should not take each other for granted.
--end--
Indeed, we should take our partners, our love-ones for granted.. WE SHOULDN'T even take any human being for granted. I dunno if u have eva fallen in love but if u have, I wanna congratulate u. PLease be nice to him/her always.. If u haven't, u will soon- I promise. I send my warmest wishest to all peeps in love. Bear in mind that it takes two to work out a relationship. Try and understand before askin to be understood. Never expect something in return. Most importantly, be truthful because trust may be a small word but it has one of the most important stand in a relationship. May ur love be everlastin, may it be blissful. Amen