Today is Good Friday(i'm sure u'll know it, dun u?) I think today was a super wonderful day :D
I left home for church at abt nine in the morning and service ended at abt 12.. Maria the maid brought us(her employers children) to Pizza Hut! The food was simply heavenly! haha.. OKay, Maria is my CG leader and The Employer's Children r the CG members-her members- I'M ONE OF THEM.. Duh~~ haha! Yup, I am juz crappin around :p Then I went shoppin and then went for dinner with then we went for a super quick "SHOPPIN". Yup, Friday juz passed away like that.
HEH, I bought kinda surprse(izzit spelled like this?) Yup, I am planning to give them to my frewns and bro on Easter Day which is Sunday.. HEHehe, so exciting! Okay, I admit, I am lame.. I know what's on ur SLY minds huh.. hahaha.
Ha.. What to say?? I am a really boring person. I know.. U dun have to tell me. I really can't think of anythingy exciting to tell u! oH, okay maybe one but it might be as exciting to u as compared to me.. When I was in church paisin and worshippin, I saw 2 mute person.. They were singin using the hands!! Yup, U got it right.. SIGN LANGUAGE! I was so touched!! May God bless them :)
Well, it has come to an end of MYamazinlyBORINGstories.. See ya!
I left home for church at abt nine in the morning and service ended at abt 12.. Maria the maid brought us(her employers children) to Pizza Hut! The food was simply heavenly! haha.. OKay, Maria is my CG leader and The Employer's Children r the CG members-her members- I'M ONE OF THEM.. Duh~~ haha! Yup, I am juz crappin around :p Then I went shoppin and then went for dinner with then we went for a super quick "SHOPPIN". Yup, Friday juz passed away like that.
HEH, I bought kinda surprse(izzit spelled like this?) Yup, I am planning to give them to my frewns and bro on Easter Day which is Sunday.. HEHehe, so exciting! Okay, I admit, I am lame.. I know what's on ur SLY minds huh.. hahaha.
Ha.. What to say?? I am a really boring person. I know.. U dun have to tell me. I really can't think of anythingy exciting to tell u! oH, okay maybe one but it might be as exciting to u as compared to me.. When I was in church paisin and worshippin, I saw 2 mute person.. They were singin using the hands!! Yup, U got it right.. SIGN LANGUAGE! I was so touched!! May God bless them :)
Well, it has come to an end of MYamazinlyBORINGstories.. See ya!