Well well well.. It has been like nearly one week since I updated my useless blog on April's Fool Day. For those who haveen been comin in n outta my blogsite and refreshin it every 2min, I thank u and I appologise. Haha.. Okay, eager to know why didn't I update my blog? The truth is, I was kinda lazy and as u know my internet connection sucks and oh, my keyborad's ok now.. I'm kinda using an "external keyboard" now, whateva is the coreect term- I dunno how to explain.. It.. erm... an ordinary keyboard.. And I plugged it into my laptop. So its like I am havin to keyboards now, HAHA! OKok, I dunno if I am makin sense now but yeah...
Lets see.. We've been missin too many daus of activities and I cannot rememeber what did I do and go exactly cuz I basically rot and idle around the house or watch tv? Agh, I cannot remember. The only significant ones were the days like Saturday when I did some CIP and got really put off my a group of St. Nicholas girls and the people in-charge and on the same day, went to Samuel's house to watch The Passion Of CHRIST and Sunday when I went to church and had wonderful time with my cool CG mates and AWSOME FRIENDS and of cuz, the best part is to praise GOD with the energetic youth band of Speedlight and on the same day went to my old folk's place to eat n eat n eat n eat and.. yeah eating goes on n on n on n on there. I think Monday Tuessay and today is not worth tellin about cuz its juz normal daily routines like spendin at least 7 hours in school! OKay, MAN! my show has started! SHIT.. okay, I promise.. I promise one better blog alter.. maybe tommorrow. I PROMISE!
Lets see.. We've been missin too many daus of activities and I cannot rememeber what did I do and go exactly cuz I basically rot and idle around the house or watch tv? Agh, I cannot remember. The only significant ones were the days like Saturday when I did some CIP and got really put off my a group of St. Nicholas girls and the people in-charge and on the same day, went to Samuel's house to watch The Passion Of CHRIST and Sunday when I went to church and had wonderful time with my cool CG mates and AWSOME FRIENDS and of cuz, the best part is to praise GOD with the energetic youth band of Speedlight and on the same day went to my old folk's place to eat n eat n eat n eat and.. yeah eating goes on n on n on n on there. I think Monday Tuessay and today is not worth tellin about cuz its juz normal daily routines like spendin at least 7 hours in school! OKay, MAN! my show has started! SHIT.. okay, I promise.. I promise one better blog alter.. maybe tommorrow. I PROMISE!