Dear peepz.. Hello. What shall I say? Its Thursday again and my mid-year papers r juz round the corner. Well, it has been another boring week for me since all I've done was wakin up at 5.50am and go school and sleep n wake up at 5.50am and sleep and.. yeah, its the routine.
I am having a SORE THROAT today and I had it since 2 or 3 days ago, pretty sickening cuz I can't swollow my saliver without feelin pain.
I am feelin kinda sad, I dunno why though. I'm so filled up with uncertainty. I have loads of questions but I dun seem to know the way to the answers. Maybe ignorance is a BLESSING. Anyway, I juz feel that I really have no one to pour out my inner most deepest feelings to. Who will listen to my complains? Who will wanna know about my unhappiness? Which happy soul would wanna be contaminated by my negativity and sorrows? I guess its juz part and parcel or life, isn't it?? Or does it only apply to my life, to my broken and sad life?
Am i suppose to love and care and forgive and be all-gd and cute and fun and happy and smile even if I am sad or angry or disappointed? Am I SUPPOSE TO FORGIVE AND FORGET? I can forgive but no way am I forgettin! Though I wished I could forget all that I dun wanna remember.
Whatever it is.. I dun wanna give a damn, not anymore. Words r juz words *actions speaks louder than words~!* yeah.. WHo will understand this quote, as in understand it and know it and bear it in mind and do it?
This dying globe.. People r changin. They r no longer the people who had the pure heart and soul, who GOD had created more than thousands of years ago. When will the day for liberation come? When? I truly want to be taken away live in a place where there r no sorrows and worries, where love is real and people r true.
Feel the hatred in me, feel it with the core of ur blackened heart. Can u feel the pain? Can u hear my soul crying and screamin?
I am having a SORE THROAT today and I had it since 2 or 3 days ago, pretty sickening cuz I can't swollow my saliver without feelin pain.
I am feelin kinda sad, I dunno why though. I'm so filled up with uncertainty. I have loads of questions but I dun seem to know the way to the answers. Maybe ignorance is a BLESSING. Anyway, I juz feel that I really have no one to pour out my inner most deepest feelings to. Who will listen to my complains? Who will wanna know about my unhappiness? Which happy soul would wanna be contaminated by my negativity and sorrows? I guess its juz part and parcel or life, isn't it?? Or does it only apply to my life, to my broken and sad life?
Am i suppose to love and care and forgive and be all-gd and cute and fun and happy and smile even if I am sad or angry or disappointed? Am I SUPPOSE TO FORGIVE AND FORGET? I can forgive but no way am I forgettin! Though I wished I could forget all that I dun wanna remember.
Whatever it is.. I dun wanna give a damn, not anymore. Words r juz words *actions speaks louder than words~!* yeah.. WHo will understand this quote, as in understand it and know it and bear it in mind and do it?
This dying globe.. People r changin. They r no longer the people who had the pure heart and soul, who GOD had created more than thousands of years ago. When will the day for liberation come? When? I truly want to be taken away live in a place where there r no sorrows and worries, where love is real and people r true.
Feel the hatred in me, feel it with the core of ur blackened heart. Can u feel the pain? Can u hear my soul crying and screamin?