5.09.2004

Happy Mothers' DAY!! Haha, I dun think any mother will come see my CrapYbLOg yeah?? BUt nvm, juz in case :)
Today is Sunday as u know, tommorow will be a dreadful day. IN fact the whole of this week plus the 1st 2 days of next week will be dreadful. Its mid-year exams u see.. Haven't really studied but I dun wanna fail the papers. I kinda started revision a lil too late and I dun seem to know anything for the chemistry syllabus and I think I dun have enough practice for math.. Physics is a killer. English seem to be the subject I can no longer ace. Haha.. did I sound damn pathetic? Well, I think I am quite pathetic as a student taking O level this year-end..
I'm going to go to my old folks' hut later to eat!! Eat n eat and eat!! YEah, I know... Mark is so gonna call me a pig again. By the way, my diet plan is ruined!! I ordered a LARGE double ring pizza with 2 garlic bread y'day! My bro think regular was too small.. BUt it was either regualr or large, so we took on the large one!! AH...!! Oh, I think the double ring was horrible.. The cheeese sucked man.. I dunno if its made of something from the sea or what, but it sure look like, and feels like fish-cake!! Taste was.. Erm.. disgustin! Okok, I shouldn't be ruinin pizza hut's reputation here huh! haha.. But seriously, its horrible!
Well, I'll update further when I am free yep?
I know, I know.. Look at ur faces!! Dun look so sad, I'll be back! I know u'll miss me, I'll miss u peeps too!!
*hahahahahahaha*