Hello my die-heart fans!! HAHA
Well, well... What to say? It has deffinately been tirng for me.. STRESSED ME OUT to the MAX! Mid-yr exam period so had to study.. HAa, didn't study alot though, I think I wasn't even studyin at all! Anyway, I got my punishment now.. I fail 2 very important subjects and 1 humans(is POA considered as a humanity?) Anyway, yep.. I didn't do well. Even for the subject that I always ace in, I got a C5 :( pretty pathetic huh.. Hmm.. I think I need to apologise for not updatin my blog. I was kinda lazy and my exams .. yeah, dun need to elaborate on it k.
OK, I guess... I gotta end here.. I dunno y, but I think I have lost the power to crap.. I can't thionk of any to type!!
TATA.
Well, well... What to say? It has deffinately been tirng for me.. STRESSED ME OUT to the MAX! Mid-yr exam period so had to study.. HAa, didn't study alot though, I think I wasn't even studyin at all! Anyway, I got my punishment now.. I fail 2 very important subjects and 1 humans(is POA considered as a humanity?) Anyway, yep.. I didn't do well. Even for the subject that I always ace in, I got a C5 :( pretty pathetic huh.. Hmm.. I think I need to apologise for not updatin my blog. I was kinda lazy and my exams .. yeah, dun need to elaborate on it k.
OK, I guess... I gotta end here.. I dunno y, but I think I have lost the power to crap.. I can't thionk of any to type!!
TATA.