Well, hi earthlings! How r ya? Welcome to my BoringAndCrappyBLog, I am ur idol, Selina.. Today I am gonna share with you about today-the day I sat for my first O Level paper. I think paper 1 was quite difficult, I attempted informal letter-writing question and the new paper report question for the essay writing. FUck, I did not know how to say a few things in chinese, I had those ideas in ENGLISH!! Anyway, paper 2 was quite a disaster, I did not know how to write a single word for the "tian xie han zi".. I a so so gonne flung it man!!
My pen cap dropped in the floor during the exam and the stupid teacher who was a kinda cock-eyed, kicked it and it FLEW away frm me, far far away!!
Oh! Forgot to mention.. I am so thankful that I found my entry-proof last night. I thought I lost it and I was doomed.. It was freakin under the bed! It probably flew underneath huh. Anyway...
Today is s boring day and I am bored.. I'm thinkin of bringin my bro out for a movie or somethin. At the same time, I can get a mew pair of flip-flops. I
I'm GONNA BE AT SENTOSA TOMMOROW!! WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!~~~ My class-outing will he held there and I am proud to say that I AM THE ORGANIZER for this outing :P I was the organiser for 3 consecutive outins!! HEh HEH!
Wad can I say now? I see some people are already droolin in the sleep. Lemme see... Well, I juz hope that tommorrow's outing will be a SUCCESS!! SELINA ROX! haha
**BLINK 182 RoX the WORLD!**
My pen cap dropped in the floor during the exam and the stupid teacher who was a kinda cock-eyed, kicked it and it FLEW away frm me, far far away!!
Oh! Forgot to mention.. I am so thankful that I found my entry-proof last night. I thought I lost it and I was doomed.. It was freakin under the bed! It probably flew underneath huh. Anyway...
Today is s boring day and I am bored.. I'm thinkin of bringin my bro out for a movie or somethin. At the same time, I can get a mew pair of flip-flops. I
I'm GONNA BE AT SENTOSA TOMMOROW!! WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!~~~ My class-outing will he held there and I am proud to say that I AM THE ORGANIZER for this outing :P I was the organiser for 3 consecutive outins!! HEh HEH!
Wad can I say now? I see some people are already droolin in the sleep. Lemme see... Well, I juz hope that tommorrow's outing will be a SUCCESS!! SELINA ROX! haha
**BLINK 182 RoX the WORLD!**