Good evenin my die-heart fanatics! Welcome to my inconsitent BoringAndCrappyBloggerSite :D
Well well, look at ur excited faces, all droolin already.. Alright, alright.. I shall not push the limits of ur curiousity anymore *grins*
As for the BIG thing that happened today.. Hmm.. Actually, nothin BIG happened =X OK, maybe one.. I spent close to 9 hours cleaning up my room!! DAMNED, LONG HUH?! U bet it is man! As for why did I take such a long time, I dunno either! But its a whole lota junks, cleared MOST of them * grins* I must have spent a million dollars buyin all those junk over the years! SHit, should have saved that money up and be a millionaire! mUAHAHAHA! Okay, I know I'm not makin any sense here but, yeah.. no doubt about the huge amount of money being wasted. Oh, did I mention that I've swopped rooms with my bro cus his room's bigger and he dun need sucha big room for that pathetic amount of pocessions(hahahaha!) The saddest thing is, my mom has amazinly enormous amount of CLOTHES and half of them is gonna be in my room from today onwards! ARGHHHHHHHhhhhhh! That freakin wardrobe of her is suckin my life away *sulks* AHaha.. Yeah, that is the prob with my mom, she buys so many clothes and ends up with no space to keep them and then my bro n I will have to suffer the same fate under her, haha. BUt I'll juz look at the nicer part of my room =) (darryll thought me that, ahahaha!) I love my new table, its big and I LOVE IT.. feel like kissin it man =X
Apart from packin and cleanin, I didnt do anythin more ( I woke up at 830am then ate breakfast then watched then went back ta slp and slept til 12!).. And I'm blogin now :D cuz MarkieCow complained that my blog is late (HERE IS IT, COW!! hahahaha) Can't really blame him, can I? He is one of my die-heart fan who is really a DIE-HEART, muahahahahaha!
SHUckZ.. I still have a hell lota hw waitin for me to complete! Can't even remember where did I keep them at, probably in the trash bag, HAHA!
I suddenly miss Sentosa man! Miss the sun therem miss the sea, miss the sand and most of all, MISS MY PEEPS! Well, I guess I'll only be able to step into sentosa after O level :( Yep, that's sad.. *sigh* But for the sake of good grades, its worth it, isn't it?!
GosH~! I've siad too much for tonight.. I'm spoilin u people! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, DUN LOOK AT ME WITH PATHETIC EYES! (MArk, dun cry! I'll blog again!!!!!!)
Gracia and Adios
Well well, look at ur excited faces, all droolin already.. Alright, alright.. I shall not push the limits of ur curiousity anymore *grins*
As for the BIG thing that happened today.. Hmm.. Actually, nothin BIG happened =X OK, maybe one.. I spent close to 9 hours cleaning up my room!! DAMNED, LONG HUH?! U bet it is man! As for why did I take such a long time, I dunno either! But its a whole lota junks, cleared MOST of them * grins* I must have spent a million dollars buyin all those junk over the years! SHit, should have saved that money up and be a millionaire! mUAHAHAHA! Okay, I know I'm not makin any sense here but, yeah.. no doubt about the huge amount of money being wasted. Oh, did I mention that I've swopped rooms with my bro cus his room's bigger and he dun need sucha big room for that pathetic amount of pocessions(hahahaha!) The saddest thing is, my mom has amazinly enormous amount of CLOTHES and half of them is gonna be in my room from today onwards! ARGHHHHHHHhhhhhh! That freakin wardrobe of her is suckin my life away *sulks* AHaha.. Yeah, that is the prob with my mom, she buys so many clothes and ends up with no space to keep them and then my bro n I will have to suffer the same fate under her, haha. BUt I'll juz look at the nicer part of my room =) (darryll thought me that, ahahaha!) I love my new table, its big and I LOVE IT.. feel like kissin it man =X
Apart from packin and cleanin, I didnt do anythin more ( I woke up at 830am then ate breakfast then watched then went back ta slp and slept til 12!).. And I'm blogin now :D cuz MarkieCow complained that my blog is late (HERE IS IT, COW!! hahahaha) Can't really blame him, can I? He is one of my die-heart fan who is really a DIE-HEART, muahahahahaha!
SHUckZ.. I still have a hell lota hw waitin for me to complete! Can't even remember where did I keep them at, probably in the trash bag, HAHA!
I suddenly miss Sentosa man! Miss the sun therem miss the sea, miss the sand and most of all, MISS MY PEEPS! Well, I guess I'll only be able to step into sentosa after O level :( Yep, that's sad.. *sigh* But for the sake of good grades, its worth it, isn't it?!
GosH~! I've siad too much for tonight.. I'm spoilin u people! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, DUN LOOK AT ME WITH PATHETIC EYES! (MArk, dun cry! I'll blog again!!!!!!)
Gracia and Adios