6.24.2004

Hello, MY dear fansies!
The summer holidays are about to come to an end *sighs*
Have ya finished ALL ur assignments? U better do! (though, I admit i haven't =X haha)
I feel kinda 'not ready' for school.. A whole new term, a new start (without him)
Well, I guess its juz parts and parcel of life, isn't it? Things dun always turn out to be how u want it to be, does it? Its time for me to grow up, so I will try and adapt to it. I can't go around crying and keep on thinkin about those things that'll bring me down. I hope u, my dearest fans will feel the same way as I do.
Maybe I should be thankful for what happened.. For the experience, I've paid the price.
Though I know that I will, sometimes, feel sad or put down, I know that there'll always be someone somewhere carin for me and loving me. I am thankful.
Its times for the gal who is always makin belive to wake up her idea and move on. Maybe it late but I'm not too late :)
I have a few people to thank.. And they are my best budds and the ones who always spend time to listen to my sorrows. Its these people who helped me up and walked me to the entrance of the new beginnin. As for the new path I'm going to take, I'll have to take in on myself. I have to learn how to be independent. A new beginnin, a new goal, a new path.. Thx peeps, u r the ones who helped me. LOve u guys! *hugs*
I should also thank the person who put me thru this tough lesson.. Thru these experiences, I belive I've grown up a lil' more, became stronger and also, learnt how to put the past behind the wonderful memories. He had given me some of the best memories and taught me many life-long lessons which will walk with me along the new path :)