6.15.2004

I met my dad this afternoon.. I know I was rude to him, I know what I said was a lil too harsh.. But he kinda deserves it cuz he doesn't seem to have the initiative and correct mindset. My mom told me so many things about him last night. He has done countless things which had let the family down.. The person whom he had hurt the most is my mom. Since I was a kid, I never like my dad. He was lazy and he did't care about me. I always doubth his love for me cuz he never listen to me and he always beats me up for the slightest naughty thing I did. I was juz a KID! And today, I told him that I had enough of his excuses for not givin the maintainace fees to my mom.. Ok, maybe he did give but its so lil'. Its like, he's treatin us like beggers and he thinks my mom has loads of money so he doesn't have to give. I felt bad after tellin him off but I knew I needed to do that cuz he critisised my mom.. He fuckin said my mom left him cuz he dun have money.. BUT THAT IS SO NOT TRUE! My mom left him cuz he has a mistress in China!! And he wasn't even fulfilin he duty as a dad!! He is so bad!!! He thinks I am stupid.. He thinks when I dun speak up mean I dun have anything to say about him.. Well, I proved him wrong today. Gosh, he wants me to aknowlege his daughter as my sis? CUMMon'! I dun want that "honour" please... One more lil sis means one more responsibility. Y muz i bear that burden? Her dad (my dad) didn't even care about me whenI was a kid.. He wants to pay it back now... But isn't it a lil too late? All the things he did to hurt me and my mom was juz too much to be atoned for.. I am still livin happily w/o a dad, I dun need him to care now. My mom is enough, mom is enough... All I want is Mommy.
There is jus too much about him for me to hate.. he doesn't deserve the kind of respect I have for my mom.. BUT, I will reserve that lil respect for him becuz he is my dad after all..