I will die for ya
I will slit my wrist and u can drink my blood if it'll fill u up
I will pierce needles into my flesh to lessen the pain in u
I will do anything to search for the answers for u..
I really love u.. If u r readin this. U may be thinkin that I am lying.. I am not. U r the one I love so much, too much.. Too much that I feel I have not enough to give. i can't provide happiness. Its like I have lost the ability to communicate with u, and understandin u is so difficult now.. I can't even read myself now. I am lost, dear.. I am lost. U, my dearest.. Please look for the happiness u deserve.
I will slit my wrist and u can drink my blood if it'll fill u up
I will pierce needles into my flesh to lessen the pain in u
I will do anything to search for the answers for u..
I really love u.. If u r readin this. U may be thinkin that I am lying.. I am not. U r the one I love so much, too much.. Too much that I feel I have not enough to give. i can't provide happiness. Its like I have lost the ability to communicate with u, and understandin u is so difficult now.. I can't even read myself now. I am lost, dear.. I am lost. U, my dearest.. Please look for the happiness u deserve.