6.04.2004

Is it the end of the world yet? I feel like I'm running airmlessly on this path which leads to nowhere.. I feel lost and torn apart. I am going to break down.. I need someone, I need that one person. I need him to give me warmth, like the way he use to keep me warm in his arms. But its impossible now. I cannot ask for that anymore because I chose walk alone in this path which leads to nowhere. I am beginnin to feel very cold and helpless and weak.. I am feeling very scared now that is y I am runnin now.. I know I have run this path alone, no one will help me.. NO one can. The only person who can, I have given up on. I am out of my mind. have thrown the thing that was so important to me away. Although it was the thing that I love alot, that I needed most.. I have given up. I have thrown it away and its behind my back. But why does it still haunt me? Its hauntin me...
I am selfish.. I.. i dunno what to say. I am the worst person u can find living on this earth.. People, pls wake me up if I am dreamin.. Cuz its too scary to continue this nightmare. I am scared to be alone... pls.. If this is only a nightmare......... ** I will lay my life down if it can change the fact, the reality, the truth.. I will cut myself a zillion times if it'll lessen ur pain**