6.30.2004

It is Wednesday now.. Tommorow's Thursday and the day after tommo...row.. is.. HAHAHA! Erm.. Friday? Okay, I know I am lame now.. I juz can't wait for Saturday. NOt that I'm goin shoppin or something but, Yeah, I can sleep late! I am having problems findin my way to dreamsland nowadays :( I dunno what the hell am I thinkin but.. I GOTTA SLEEP, DUDE! Havin to try n keep my eyes open durin lessons is a torture!
I went to Miaomiao's house y'day.. Mimi(nette), ah ming, Eleanor and Xinyan went too!! To celebrate Jiamin's b'day! Was great fun, had a hella fun takin pictures!!
I juz got my wall decorated with my collections of postcards(only the nicerest one, were chosen.. puttin all of them would be craziness!!) My wall's so nice now!! Juz the oatch infront of my study table.. In case I get bored during homework, I can juz look at them and daze :P haha.. yeah.
Actually, I have absolutely NOTHIN to type now cuz.. my life, as usual, has been "not happenin".
Sometimes, I'd rather be in school than at home.. At least I have friends to tok to, to play with n go crazy with in school. At home? Juz alone in my room with my stereo.. And I can't get to sleep.. I get sleepy in class though :( that's sad..

My blog is so BORING