The M'sia trip was borin. I wasn't in any mood to do anything. Though I know my mother wanted me to have fun and I knew she had tried her best to gimme a gd time during this hols, I wasn't feelin nice. I miss something.. Its been 3 days now since its been gone but it somehow feels like its been LONG. Anyway..
I dunno what to say.. I am feelin so empty. I try to forget but I juz cant do it. I want to rememeber but I dun want..
I want to be strong but the strength isn't there at all.. Its failing me.. I can't sleep. This morning, I had a dream.. During the one hour nap, I had that dream again.. In the total no. of hours of sleepin time I had, I think I dreamt about more than half of it.. When I woke up, I felt like crying so much.. I didn't wanna wake up.. Such a nice dream, nice time I had dreamin.. I juz want to live in that dream.. I want to sleep. Will I have that dream again?
I've lost it physically.. But I still have it mentally, I still have it. NO one can't take it away from me.. Cuz it lives in my memory, ITS MY MEMORY.
**the more I cry, the more I cry.. If u want me to stay, I will stay right thru.. If U want me to wait, I will wait for u**
:U are not unwanted:
I dunno what to say.. I am feelin so empty. I try to forget but I juz cant do it. I want to rememeber but I dun want..
I want to be strong but the strength isn't there at all.. Its failing me.. I can't sleep. This morning, I had a dream.. During the one hour nap, I had that dream again.. In the total no. of hours of sleepin time I had, I think I dreamt about more than half of it.. When I woke up, I felt like crying so much.. I didn't wanna wake up.. Such a nice dream, nice time I had dreamin.. I juz want to live in that dream.. I want to sleep. Will I have that dream again?
I've lost it physically.. But I still have it mentally, I still have it. NO one can't take it away from me.. Cuz it lives in my memory, ITS MY MEMORY.
**the more I cry, the more I cry.. If u want me to stay, I will stay right thru.. If U want me to wait, I will wait for u**
:U are not unwanted: