6.09.2004

MY fans.. How have u been? Doing great, I hope..
Well, Today was an extremely boring day.. I didn't get to sleep enough :(
I woke up at about 6 plus and stoned on my bed til 8.. then washed up, eat n drink then watched tv. Pretty boring huh? I met Lynnette at about 1430 to go window shoppin..
What else can I say about today?? Its juz another non-happenin day.. My life's been non-happenin since... forever anyway..
Frankly, I am in no mood at all. Though I try and be happy and talkative infront of my friends, I am truly not in the mood. I feel so wierd, like there's something missin, like there is a big hole somewhere in my chest.
I miss something so much.. Though I did have the chance to take a look at it, I wasn't exactly feeling better. I thought that " u dun have to own it even if u like it. U can juz take a look at it if u want to" solution work ot for me but it isn't.
People, I dunno.. The more I type, The more I feel like I'm trying to gain sympathy or attract attention. I am not.. I juz need to release my inner most feelings.. I have no one to listen to me, to understand, to receive consolation from so I turn to my BorinAndCrappyBlog. I've been scribblin loads in my diary.. Whenever I feel like I'm going to explode, I'll open up my diary and start scribbling.. I feel like crying so much but I controlled myself. I dun want my mom to worry about me and I can't be crying like a lil gal right? My diary, full of my thoughts but it'll nv be able to have any feeling for me. Kinda cold but that's life(parts and parcel of life).. COLD and alone.

Can I leave this place? please..