6.23.2004

My Thoughts, My words.... Your Lies


When it seems that I've got everything I ever wanted so badly in life this moment, it juz dissappear suddenly.
When it seems that I have gotten over the huge n scary path and that dark errie hole, I realize that I have fallen into it with a loud "BOOM!".
Its unreal, yet, I juz want to live in it and stay in it for the whole of the damned time.
Those words, I wished it could be for real..
When it seems like he's come to keep me warm in his arms, I find that I feel a fuckin lot colder like I'm freezin.. He's left.
"sad" is the word that can no longer be used to describe my feelin,
"happy" is the word that has no more meanin..
"love" becomes a lie.
"Uncertainty", "insecurity", "distrust" are comin together to form the core of my soul.
When I try to hate, I find that my love triumph over hatred.
Nothin's real.
Those lies were lies, those truths were lies..
My reflection looks dead, maybe I lose my reflection one day.
Born without the sense of direction, I feel handicapped, I feel LOST.
Maybe he wasn't there..
Maybe it was my fantasies..
Maybe, they were supposed to be lies.


Disillusioned Selina