Today has been a BORING day. I woke up at about 4am and stoned til 6. My mind, filled with many questions.
I know.. I know..
U will tell me to take it ez, to try and forget or learn how to except it..
Or tell me that nothin is foreva or all good things come to an end or whateva..
Tell ya, save it. I have tried, people, I have tried.
Well, maybe its true that all gd things comes to an end but I dun want it to end NOW, so soon..
I'm so filled with questions, not for anyone else but for myself.
Have I done something wrong? Why am I feeling so wierd? Its like, arg... Whatever.
Whateva.........................................................
**I died in my dreams**
I know.. I know..
U will tell me to take it ez, to try and forget or learn how to except it..
Or tell me that nothin is foreva or all good things come to an end or whateva..
Tell ya, save it. I have tried, people, I have tried.
Well, maybe its true that all gd things comes to an end but I dun want it to end NOW, so soon..
I'm so filled with questions, not for anyone else but for myself.
Have I done something wrong? Why am I feeling so wierd? Its like, arg... Whatever.
Whateva.........................................................
**I died in my dreams**