As I'm typin, I'm havin bad tummy cramps. *ouch*
My internet connection's fucked up.
I saw an Adidas watch today, so damn cool! Its pearl white and big and it's got da 'climax cool' function (like clothes)! And its latest! 99bucks and I'm poor.. Yeah.. I'm broke.
Agh.. My temples r kilin me! I think its cuz of the Jack Daniels I drank juz now.. Hang OVER~ *pounds head*
I am giddy nowadays.. Like swayin sideward suddenly.. When I'm lyin down or sittin on the sofa, watchin tv.. I feel giddy suddenly too.. AM I DYING?
R.I.P
My internet connection's fucked up.
I saw an Adidas watch today, so damn cool! Its pearl white and big and it's got da 'climax cool' function (like clothes)! And its latest! 99bucks and I'm poor.. Yeah.. I'm broke.
Agh.. My temples r kilin me! I think its cuz of the Jack Daniels I drank juz now.. Hang OVER~ *pounds head*
I am giddy nowadays.. Like swayin sideward suddenly.. When I'm lyin down or sittin on the sofa, watchin tv.. I feel giddy suddenly too.. AM I DYING?
R.I.P