Good Morn-nite :D die-hearts, how r ya?
Haha, okay.. okay, I know I've caused u all to miss me badly again cuz I haven't been updatin. I'm not doin it on pupose kay, I was BUSY! Really, am not lyin.. I did not forsake all of ya, my fans.. And besides, my crappy internet connection sucks like whatever u can think of (u all should know by now that it sucks and I am kinda pissed)..
8days ago since I last blogged.. Many things to say but typing it all out will be a chore and I am bit tired.
School was as usual, tourturin (my eyes!! they r always feeling sooo heavy). Shit, I am kinda stuck here.. Suddenly, I dunno where to start. See, life's so boring.. nothin exciting enough for me to remember.. Life's like a routine! **DEAD**
Oh yeah, before I forget.. My friend, he got me a jap name :) And it called "Yukihara". Say it with me "yu.ki.ha.ra.. Yukihara". Pretty cool huh? He's a jap and kinda look like Kindaichi(in one of his pix)
I went trainin with Aiyun juz now (as in.. 8.00pm, friday- abt five hours ago :D).. We slacked all the way.. So many unexpected ppl were there and we felt kinda wierd cuz well, like I said, they were UNEXPECTED. I can no longer do the split and it feels like I'm gettin old.. HAHA. Aiyun and I were supposed to take over a class of poom belts (red-black belt) and guide them in kickin targets and sparrin but we kinda "run away" halfway! ahaha.. thats Aiyun n ME :) The ultimate slackers of Acme *grins* I really missed those times when no one was in the nationals and we would all play and laugh and train together.. When Paitao and Xueyu were regulars.. Its like we can longer feel the "togetherness" anymore.. like everyone is juz trainin for themselves instead of the club and the country. Like everyone's is suckin up on the "famous ppl" and back-stabbin the ppl who might pose a threat in their future in tkd.. So "political" :( Hate this.. I feels so sick of this kinda ppl now.. Feel like quittin and take up Thai Boxin cuz it seems to be a more challengin sport and I'm kinda interested in it and also, I can take a chance to juz escape from those "national fighters" but I'm like so attached to Acme.. I've been in the family for abt 6 years now.. Its not somethingy that is ez to give up on and forget about.
So boring.. My mom's not in town now and she'll only be back tonite.. I miss her soo much. I wonder if she misses me, ahaha.
I'm soo bored! I wanna buy a mountain bike so I can go cyclin and at the same time LOSE WEIGHT, haha.. I feel so damn friggin fat now. I am fatter not.. I was fat and I am fatter now. I can sit on u and squash ya to slime! Muahaha.. Not kiddin so BEWARE :P
I saw my friend, a guy.. He has so many piercins on his ear.. Damned, that guy's like WOAH. Really man.. he's got an enlarged ear-hole and an industrail piercin and one on the small lil boney part and one on the ahh.. some bone oso.. (dunno how to describe) He got 21 piercins altogether! altogether! 9 on the left ear n 6 on the right, 3 on his nose and he pierced his tongue and eye-brow and worst, NECK. HE is powerful. *ouch!!!!!!!!!* He is scary.
I wanna have my tongue and naval and eye-brow pierced but fear is holdin me back.. My friends told me scary stories and freaked me out, haha.. BUt yeah.. I will consider abt it after O Level.. Can't have those piercins now.. SCHOOL RULzz (friggin rules!)
*takes a deep breath* Haa.. I'm signin off.
Adios.
Haha, okay.. okay, I know I've caused u all to miss me badly again cuz I haven't been updatin. I'm not doin it on pupose kay, I was BUSY! Really, am not lyin.. I did not forsake all of ya, my fans.. And besides, my crappy internet connection sucks like whatever u can think of (u all should know by now that it sucks and I am kinda pissed)..
8days ago since I last blogged.. Many things to say but typing it all out will be a chore and I am bit tired.
School was as usual, tourturin (my eyes!! they r always feeling sooo heavy). Shit, I am kinda stuck here.. Suddenly, I dunno where to start. See, life's so boring.. nothin exciting enough for me to remember.. Life's like a routine! **DEAD**
Oh yeah, before I forget.. My friend, he got me a jap name :) And it called "Yukihara". Say it with me "yu.ki.ha.ra.. Yukihara". Pretty cool huh? He's a jap and kinda look like Kindaichi(in one of his pix)
I went trainin with Aiyun juz now (as in.. 8.00pm, friday- abt five hours ago :D).. We slacked all the way.. So many unexpected ppl were there and we felt kinda wierd cuz well, like I said, they were UNEXPECTED. I can no longer do the split and it feels like I'm gettin old.. HAHA. Aiyun and I were supposed to take over a class of poom belts (red-black belt) and guide them in kickin targets and sparrin but we kinda "run away" halfway! ahaha.. thats Aiyun n ME :) The ultimate slackers of Acme *grins* I really missed those times when no one was in the nationals and we would all play and laugh and train together.. When Paitao and Xueyu were regulars.. Its like we can longer feel the "togetherness" anymore.. like everyone is juz trainin for themselves instead of the club and the country. Like everyone's is suckin up on the "famous ppl" and back-stabbin the ppl who might pose a threat in their future in tkd.. So "political" :( Hate this.. I feels so sick of this kinda ppl now.. Feel like quittin and take up Thai Boxin cuz it seems to be a more challengin sport and I'm kinda interested in it and also, I can take a chance to juz escape from those "national fighters" but I'm like so attached to Acme.. I've been in the family for abt 6 years now.. Its not somethingy that is ez to give up on and forget about.
So boring.. My mom's not in town now and she'll only be back tonite.. I miss her soo much. I wonder if she misses me, ahaha.
I'm soo bored! I wanna buy a mountain bike so I can go cyclin and at the same time LOSE WEIGHT, haha.. I feel so damn friggin fat now. I am fatter not.. I was fat and I am fatter now. I can sit on u and squash ya to slime! Muahaha.. Not kiddin so BEWARE :P
I saw my friend, a guy.. He has so many piercins on his ear.. Damned, that guy's like WOAH. Really man.. he's got an enlarged ear-hole and an industrail piercin and one on the small lil boney part and one on the ahh.. some bone oso.. (dunno how to describe) He got 21 piercins altogether! altogether! 9 on the left ear n 6 on the right, 3 on his nose and he pierced his tongue and eye-brow and worst, NECK. HE is powerful. *ouch!!!!!!!!!* He is scary.
I wanna have my tongue and naval and eye-brow pierced but fear is holdin me back.. My friends told me scary stories and freaked me out, haha.. BUt yeah.. I will consider abt it after O Level.. Can't have those piercins now.. SCHOOL RULzz (friggin rules!)
*takes a deep breath* Haa.. I'm signin off.
Adios.