7.11.2004

HeLLOooo my dearest die-hearts! How was the weekend? I hope it was fun with alot of fun and fun and more fun :) or izzit more muggin? Hmm.. LIFELESS!
Well well, it has been a great day for me today =) I kinda feel quite happy, as in.. I was in a good mood- I dunno what's the reason to it though , haha. Yeah anyway, Mom was at home the whole of today and I was too!!
I spoke to Jeb on the phone this mornin at about 1 plus till abt 3 !! He's sooo funny, cute :D haha
I 'm truly amazed by his ability to run a shop alone, at this age..

oKay, those aside.. Now lets see.. OMG, its only a few more pathetic hours to the MONDAY-BLUEZ day again! AwwMAn~ This is spoilin my mood. The routine's startin all over again. The boring enviroment with those inhumans!! Ahh.. freakin me out, bitch!
Homework, After School programmes, tuition and more homework and more asps! FUck, that's bitch man! Shit, I dun wanna go school tomorrow, its a drag!!! DUNWAN~ *with pathetic eyes and a bit of tears :(* hahaha..

What's wrong with that friggin friendster?! I cant upload new pictures and its like dyin.. Its damn laggy! ArghHhh.. SOOoooo Fastratin!!!
Plus, my stupid internet connection sucks, its worst than how it used to be. ITs worstER than the WorstERST! Sooooooooo ArgH!

I had pizza juz now, only one word for it, Yummilicious~ heheh.. JEalous? U should be u know =P

I've said so much abt today and but I haven't finished complainin! Hey U, what r u doin? Why are u staring at me? And u, Y r u lookin at her instead of me? Muahahah! I am mad~ Yeah yeaH.. I know. But u still love me, and U can't bear to leave.. Heh heh heh! I'll leave now... Miss me!

*peace