7.27.2004

WaaSUP people of my world?!
I had an extremely enjoyable day today (thx nettO and the seXy gang!! *hugS*) Today, we celerbrated Lynnette's birthday.. Her actual birithdate is on the 29th though :) We went to her house and had POHPIAH, wrapped by oursleves and we had chicken wings (my fav!! Lynnette's mom's roasted wings r YUMMy!) and ate some crispy thingy, dunno whats that called , haha. But it was damn nice and I definately had a great time eatin! Dinner was pizza frm the famous pizza hut and yeah, it was nice :) My fav food, again!! YAY! ;P
Sexy nette b'day cake was frm Swensens (ice-cream cake) haha, jealous right?! We used the candles that r relightable by its own.. when u blow the flames off, it'll relight again~ and out sexy n hot nette, she was like "ahh!! u all used that relightable one!!!) haha, how sexy =X the cake was simply heavenly :P*drools*
We had fun takin pix and I felt very honoured to be able to take photo with the sexy gang =X haha.. They were so HOT. I feel that we r turnin into some self-psyco freak. OH, one major thingy that had happened today.. Lynnette's bed will spoiled. It bend abt 3o*! haha!!! Cuz too many ppl were on the bed and Lynnette's mom was hoppin on it and there was fat people like me on it.. So the bed juz bent.. Juz like that! I bet Lynnette will always be reminded of us whenever she sees her bed.. I think its gonna be replaced or somethingy cuz it is a new bed (sorry Lynnette!)
We played "truth or dare" and it somehow turned out to be the "truth game" cuz all they wanted was truths not dare!! (sexies, u r evil!!) And it somehow led on to.. BITCHIN SESSIONS.. yeahyeah, we r mean!..*laughs wickedly* We talk abt many many things. From who we hate and why and who we like and what we wanna tell him and wad we want him to say.. Its GALS' TALK! Purely gals' topic. Of cuz, laughter was overflowin the room :) cuz well, I was there! *grins*
Anyway, we had a lot of fun, thats for sure..
Hmm.. What else? It feels like I've left out something but I juz cannot recall! There's juz too much to say ya know. Oh yeah, I will show u, my die-hearts some of the pix we took.. some r kinda crazy and some r purely of innocence n of cuz, there're funny ones.. I'll try and post it asap okay? Juz be patient. We'll be going for lunch and KR(Kenny Rogers) this Friday to celebrate Nette's birthday again.. cuz she is juz too hot :) and we'll take more pix. We'll also go Kbox to sing!! YAY!  I can sing my fav "twinkle twinkle".. =X haha..
Thinkin about school tomorrow and the pile of hw waitin in my schoolbag for me to complete juz  brings down the mood. I am in NO mood to do these boring stuff!! I dun wanna go school 2moro! (mom, can I not go school 2moro?.. PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeesE) I know I have to, no matter what cuz my mom will force to to..
I'll juz have to bear with it till 22nd of Nov and I'll have my freedom to play n play n play n play n play and sleep late and wake up early to play n play.. haha!

Well, guess we've come to a time to say goodbye again and look fwd for the nx talk  show.. I've enojoyed my day and I hope its the same for u all :P
BYeee E *waves*

ps: sexy people, I love u guys. Thx for the happy times. Lynnette, we'll be friends for life. As long as I'm alive, and able.. I will always be there for ya to share ur sorrows or to make u smile :) Dun hasitate to come find me
to talk about stuff kay? Its better to tell me n make let me understand. I'll
always always listen.. NOthin's too small to share kay?  This is a promise. And to sexy gang, we'll celerbrate our birthdays together (though I'm not sexy =X) haha..
and sexy ming and sexy tao and keai jiamin, innocent nor and MJJ and not forgettin linda, u guys rock. I love all of ya!!