7.03.2004

Wassup Amigos?!
Heh.. My fever has subssided :) Went to the doctor last night cuz I was smokin~ 39.3 degrees, was like "argh.. I'm faintin".. haha. I've no cough, no flu and throat's perfectly fine! wierd..
I had O Level Chinese LC exam juz now.. I dun really catch the stories man.. Kinda complicated =X Reach the classroom at 830 and we had to wait for half an hour for that freakin thing to start, wasted so much time man!! And it was damn borin kay.. BUt yeah, i guess it went pretty okay lah~ :D
*sigh* A sunny day, perfect for chiilin at the beach and get a tan! But obviously I'm at home, slackin.. Gotta do homework and stuff. LIFELESS!
I juz can't wait for the O Level to end.. Its itchin me!! *jumps around*
I can't wait for my mom to come home.. My bro's out doin project at his classmates house and I'm alone with my ah yah(my cute maid)>
*ouch* my stomach's hurtin! I think I drank too much milk =X haha..
Ahh.. Okay, I know i am disappointin u, my fansies.. My posts r gettin more n more liveless! *screams* I kinda lost the ability to crap, dude! hahaha.. yeah yeah.. Boring day(s), boring life.. leadin to boring post!
Well, I'm going to wake-board now( in my dream ;P) hahaha

Adios