Wassup humans!
Haa! I'm here bloggin again. Guess I'm havin too much free time at home and I am very very bored and I've slept so much, too much and I think I really wasted my Youth Day Hol SLEEPIN! Gosh~ I'm at home! I am not out, not OUT.. JUZ AT HOME.. I'm turning into a rock, dude!
Hell, I am so excited for tommorow cuz school starts tomorrow.. yeah, I can't wait. The never-ending enrichments of knowledge.. The fun I will have with my mates and the wonderful enviroment with the loveliest people, the teachers~ SHuT up!
I'm gettin sick of the song Forca, the theme song of the Eurocup man and as I'm typin the song is being played on-air! This is a torture! Having to be stucked at home in my room with my stereo and laptop only, THEY PLAY THIS SONG TO GET ON MY NERVES! sHUT uP, nELLY! =X
Man, I am really cravin for Avril Lavinge's new Album! Jet's, Maroon's 5, Rasmus' and Woahz~ A lot more! But yeah, Avril's my 1st priority :)
My mom said that my room's colours is to be changed.. I feel so "yay!!" and "HUh... What the?! I gotta re-paint it?!!" Yeah, 2 diff kinda feelins. "yaY" cuz I can have a 'new' room again and "Huh.. What the?! I gotta re-paint it?!!" because she wants it repainted because of FENGSHUI! Ahhh.. WassuP man?! Because of fengshui and I have repaint it?! Its the elements thingy that will somehow affect me, hmm.. -_- Wierd.
My head's itchin! ARghHhhhhh~ *scratch like mad* This is sick!! Its so itchy, damned. U better flee for ya lives!! I have washed my hair for like 6 days, or izzit 8? Hmm.. MUhahaha!
I feel like pukin man, muz be the sweet stuff I've been gorgin down since this morning~ I'm stressed up la~ (yeah, that's an excuse)
WoAH! I'm typin a lil too much here people.. My! How I Wish I can go on typin non-stop.. But u'll get bored.. Or r u bored already? I'm sorry kay, I'm bored too! SO YA GOTTA SUFFER WITH ME!! MUAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAa~ yeah, I'm eviL, muHAhahahhAHha!
I'm losing hair after all that crazy scratchin!! WwwoooOpz!
Okay, I know.. I know. I better get my ass of here asap now.. People are yawnin already.. HEY U! DUN U DARE FALL ASLEEP ON ME! WAKE UP NOW! LOOK AT ME, IN THE EYES!
SAY BYE NoW.. Cummon', Smile :)
Before I go, I think I wanna share with u a song which I think its damn nice.. Its by the Carpenters, entitled, Close Yo You. That's Susan carpenter, Or was is Sarah or Sally? Erm.. Anyway, Yeah That female single is dead (died of anaroxia) Okay, this has got ABSOLUTELY NTh to do with the song. I watched "So Close" feat. Vicky Zhao, ShiQi and Karen Mok.. on AXN. Damn nice! And the song, "Close To You" was played wehn ShuQi was trying to 'walk' out of the buildin where she had juz done her 'job'.. VEry Cool! If ya haven't watch, U should, dude!
Selina Signs Out.
The Carpenters: Close To You
(they long to be)
Why do birds
Suddenly appear?
Everytime you are near
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
Why do stars
Fall down from the sky?
Everytime you walk by
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
(*) on the day that you were born
The angels got together and decided
To create a dream come true
CLICK ABOVE TO VISIT OUR SPONSORS
So they sprinkled moondust in your hair
Of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue
(**) that is why all the girls in town
Follow you all around
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
Repeat (*)
Repeat (**)
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
Woo... close to you...
Haa! I'm here bloggin again. Guess I'm havin too much free time at home and I am very very bored and I've slept so much, too much and I think I really wasted my Youth Day Hol SLEEPIN! Gosh~ I'm at home! I am not out, not OUT.. JUZ AT HOME.. I'm turning into a rock, dude!
Hell, I am so excited for tommorow cuz school starts tomorrow.. yeah, I can't wait. The never-ending enrichments of knowledge.. The fun I will have with my mates and the wonderful enviroment with the loveliest people, the teachers~ SHuT up!
I'm gettin sick of the song Forca, the theme song of the Eurocup man and as I'm typin the song is being played on-air! This is a torture! Having to be stucked at home in my room with my stereo and laptop only, THEY PLAY THIS SONG TO GET ON MY NERVES! sHUT uP, nELLY! =X
Man, I am really cravin for Avril Lavinge's new Album! Jet's, Maroon's 5, Rasmus' and Woahz~ A lot more! But yeah, Avril's my 1st priority :)
My mom said that my room's colours is to be changed.. I feel so "yay!!" and "HUh... What the?! I gotta re-paint it?!!" Yeah, 2 diff kinda feelins. "yaY" cuz I can have a 'new' room again and "Huh.. What the?! I gotta re-paint it?!!" because she wants it repainted because of FENGSHUI! Ahhh.. WassuP man?! Because of fengshui and I have repaint it?! Its the elements thingy that will somehow affect me, hmm.. -_- Wierd.
My head's itchin! ARghHhhhhh~ *scratch like mad* This is sick!! Its so itchy, damned. U better flee for ya lives!! I have washed my hair for like 6 days, or izzit 8? Hmm.. MUhahaha!
I feel like pukin man, muz be the sweet stuff I've been gorgin down since this morning~ I'm stressed up la~ (yeah, that's an excuse)
WoAH! I'm typin a lil too much here people.. My! How I Wish I can go on typin non-stop.. But u'll get bored.. Or r u bored already? I'm sorry kay, I'm bored too! SO YA GOTTA SUFFER WITH ME!! MUAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAa~ yeah, I'm eviL, muHAhahahhAHha!
I'm losing hair after all that crazy scratchin!! WwwoooOpz!
Okay, I know.. I know. I better get my ass of here asap now.. People are yawnin already.. HEY U! DUN U DARE FALL ASLEEP ON ME! WAKE UP NOW! LOOK AT ME, IN THE EYES!
SAY BYE NoW.. Cummon', Smile :)
Before I go, I think I wanna share with u a song which I think its damn nice.. Its by the Carpenters, entitled, Close Yo You. That's Susan carpenter, Or was is Sarah or Sally? Erm.. Anyway, Yeah That female single is dead (died of anaroxia) Okay, this has got ABSOLUTELY NTh to do with the song. I watched "So Close" feat. Vicky Zhao, ShiQi and Karen Mok.. on AXN. Damn nice! And the song, "Close To You" was played wehn ShuQi was trying to 'walk' out of the buildin where she had juz done her 'job'.. VEry Cool! If ya haven't watch, U should, dude!
Selina Signs Out.
The Carpenters: Close To You
(they long to be)
Why do birds
Suddenly appear?
Everytime you are near
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
Why do stars
Fall down from the sky?
Everytime you walk by
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
(*) on the day that you were born
The angels got together and decided
To create a dream come true
CLICK ABOVE TO VISIT OUR SPONSORS
So they sprinkled moondust in your hair
Of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue
(**) that is why all the girls in town
Follow you all around
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
Repeat (*)
Repeat (**)
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
Woo... close to you...