7.25.2004

"What happened to my Saturday.. Monday is comin the day I hate~~"
Sigh.. Its Sunday once again, one of my fav and hate'est day. Routine's restartin!!
Last night, I went to watch Brotherhood. I think its an awesome show. Very touchin. Its worth watchin and yeah pls, watch it if u can okay? But children under 16 can't watch it in the cinemas cuz its NC16 (too bad.. neh neh ni poo poo~~) Its abit bloody, that's y.And warnin., the show lasts for 3 hours so better empty ur bladders before enterin the theater yeah? And grab some popcorn or nachos cuz u nv know, u might get hungry.. Juz like me :D haha! But maybe u will not be able to eat after seein the gruesome scenes( for me, I won't get affected lah~) haha..
The thought of Monday approachin in about 20 hours makes me sick. I juz hate this whole education thing and the whole N level to O level thing! Its like, even before today ends, I am countin down to nx sat already *sulks*
Anyway, I'm going to my old folks' later :) Gonna have a great time eating all the FATTENIN stuff =X muahhaahahahaha! (then I'll complain again, HAHA) Well...
Guess we've come to an end for today's talk show.
Adios.

.:Brave soldiers who fought for their ppl and country are heros:.
                                                                                                  Yukihara