CHLOE, I SPOTTED YA! SINGAPORE IDOL!!! YAY!! U looked pretty man :)
Haha, yeah.. my beloved sweetest cousin was caught on camera juz now on Singapore Idol. SO DAMN COOL HUH?!
Today was supposed to be the bluey day but it wasn't blue at all! I went to watch I,Robot and I like that show. Its greats to get to see what the world would be like in another abt 30 yrs.. having robots delivering FedEX and did u see the that mobile phone?! It was so damn small.. cool. And of cuz, I won't forget that CAR! WoW.. Hey dudes and dudettes, u gotta see that show man. Some part of the show was quite touchin and yeah, I did feel like crying but I managed not to cuz i dun wanna be noticed by u know, my friend who wasn't exactly a friend.. as in, he wasn't a close friend.. Hmm.. After that, I met up with my mom n bro and went shoppin, bought 2 tops and then walked a whole lot and then went to my old folks'.. My poor granddad's so sickly now. So thin. So weak. So feeble. Life is juz so unpredictable, isn't it. He was supposed to be the strong old man who loves to gamble and Genting and going to China to have fun.. SAD
I am trying to do my Physics assignment but its so hard. I cannot handle it. I am so dead, am I? I know that. Anyway, I still have math, abt a ton of it to do and oopz.. I dunno what else is there for me =X
I am afraid that I really gotta sign off now cuz I have to slp now.. Tuition at 1115 tommorrow and I have so many things not done yet. Mom nagged again and yeah, she will come in again if I dun go to bed now.
** I dream abt u
I am scared of the dark**
:: I thot I had overcome that fear, Y izzit hauntin me again?::
Haha, yeah.. my beloved sweetest cousin was caught on camera juz now on Singapore Idol. SO DAMN COOL HUH?!
Today was supposed to be the bluey day but it wasn't blue at all! I went to watch I,Robot and I like that show. Its greats to get to see what the world would be like in another abt 30 yrs.. having robots delivering FedEX and did u see the that mobile phone?! It was so damn small.. cool. And of cuz, I won't forget that CAR! WoW.. Hey dudes and dudettes, u gotta see that show man. Some part of the show was quite touchin and yeah, I did feel like crying but I managed not to cuz i dun wanna be noticed by u know, my friend who wasn't exactly a friend.. as in, he wasn't a close friend.. Hmm.. After that, I met up with my mom n bro and went shoppin, bought 2 tops and then walked a whole lot and then went to my old folks'.. My poor granddad's so sickly now. So thin. So weak. So feeble. Life is juz so unpredictable, isn't it. He was supposed to be the strong old man who loves to gamble and Genting and going to China to have fun.. SAD
I am trying to do my Physics assignment but its so hard. I cannot handle it. I am so dead, am I? I know that. Anyway, I still have math, abt a ton of it to do and oopz.. I dunno what else is there for me =X
I am afraid that I really gotta sign off now cuz I have to slp now.. Tuition at 1115 tommorrow and I have so many things not done yet. Mom nagged again and yeah, she will come in again if I dun go to bed now.
** I dream abt u
I am scared of the dark**
:: I thot I had overcome that fear, Y izzit hauntin me again?::