Hi, my lovely people :)
Today is Sunday and was an absolutely wonderful day.. not for me for my mom. Yeahm of cuz she had a nice time. Scoldin me for some lame stuff that is so friggin minor. And anyway, was that reason for scoldin me over lunch a reason to scold me? But since she finds pleasure in it, can I not obligue? Oh, I missed that slap from her. And lunch was deffinately great.. I had no dinner. Basically, I juz stayed at home, tried to study but cnanot study. Got screamed at. Fuck knows whats happenin.
Mom said she regrettin givin birth to me and what am I supposed to do? Be sorry? For fuck's sake, I did not ask to be born.. She give birth to me and then blames me for beong here? HellooOoo..? Is there some mistake here? I should be the one askin her, " why am I here? did I asked to be here? why must I go thru all this? what am I doin here?" ..
All the time I was in my room, starin into space. Cant't get the mood to study.. Can't sleep. I had to be in my room cuz I know for sure that if I am out in the livin room with her, she'll nv stop her nonsense which she thinks is perfectly sensible. And I would blow up. I dun wanna end up like the senerios in imagination. U know what I mean, dun u. Its like I imagined myself tellin her nasty stuff which I really am controllin and forcin back into my stomach.. retalliatin when she hits me.. , that sorta thing.
I miss those times when I am in non-existance..
Sigh... I know what u wanna say.. " maybe she is under a lot of stress.. try to understand her. Not ez being a single parent. maybe its the humid weather. Maybe she needs to vent it out.." yaya.. What I have to say for now is, " its not ez tryin to be the kinda daughter she wants. and being born, wasn't my choice"
Peace outta here.
Today is Sunday and was an absolutely wonderful day.. not for me for my mom. Yeahm of cuz she had a nice time. Scoldin me for some lame stuff that is so friggin minor. And anyway, was that reason for scoldin me over lunch a reason to scold me? But since she finds pleasure in it, can I not obligue? Oh, I missed that slap from her. And lunch was deffinately great.. I had no dinner. Basically, I juz stayed at home, tried to study but cnanot study. Got screamed at. Fuck knows whats happenin.
Mom said she regrettin givin birth to me and what am I supposed to do? Be sorry? For fuck's sake, I did not ask to be born.. She give birth to me and then blames me for beong here? HellooOoo..? Is there some mistake here? I should be the one askin her, " why am I here? did I asked to be here? why must I go thru all this? what am I doin here?" ..
All the time I was in my room, starin into space. Cant't get the mood to study.. Can't sleep. I had to be in my room cuz I know for sure that if I am out in the livin room with her, she'll nv stop her nonsense which she thinks is perfectly sensible. And I would blow up. I dun wanna end up like the senerios in imagination. U know what I mean, dun u. Its like I imagined myself tellin her nasty stuff which I really am controllin and forcin back into my stomach.. retalliatin when she hits me.. , that sorta thing.
I miss those times when I am in non-existance..
Sigh... I know what u wanna say.. " maybe she is under a lot of stress.. try to understand her. Not ez being a single parent. maybe its the humid weather. Maybe she needs to vent it out.." yaya.. What I have to say for now is, " its not ez tryin to be the kinda daughter she wants. and being born, wasn't my choice"
Peace outta here.