I haven't been able to blog since Monday cuz I had no time. On Monday, 16th of August, my beloved granddad peaced out.
It was of cuz a sudden blow to all of us ( My family). I didn't expect that his time was up so soon. I think it was too soon.
I still have so many things that I wanna tell him. I was even planning to go visit him on Wednesday.. That Wednesday did not wait for me. I wanted to tell him that I love him I want him to be strong for ALL of us. But I know time didnt wait for me.
My Granddad was a granddad that I thank God for. He was a good man. Old but young at heart. I miss him.
I miss him.. I miss him. I miss him so so so much. Everyone does.
Today is the forth day of his funeral and tonight will be the last night. Of cuz, I will be spending tonight with him.
Though we lost someone dear, I feel that our family somehow got more bonded now. Its like.. everyone's is talkin to everyone and even those cousins who seldom talk to us- younger gals are now talkin to us.
I know my granddad is in a better place now. He is not having anymore pain in his body.
May the LORD be with him.
I love u, ah kong.
It was of cuz a sudden blow to all of us ( My family). I didn't expect that his time was up so soon. I think it was too soon.
I still have so many things that I wanna tell him. I was even planning to go visit him on Wednesday.. That Wednesday did not wait for me. I wanted to tell him that I love him I want him to be strong for ALL of us. But I know time didnt wait for me.
My Granddad was a granddad that I thank God for. He was a good man. Old but young at heart. I miss him.
I miss him.. I miss him. I miss him so so so much. Everyone does.
Today is the forth day of his funeral and tonight will be the last night. Of cuz, I will be spending tonight with him.
Though we lost someone dear, I feel that our family somehow got more bonded now. Its like.. everyone's is talkin to everyone and even those cousins who seldom talk to us- younger gals are now talkin to us.
I know my granddad is in a better place now. He is not having anymore pain in his body.
May the LORD be with him.
I love u, ah kong.