It has been four days.. How are u people?
My week had been a quick one ( monday n tuesdays were holiDAYs).
Its Saturday today and I have no plans at all. I am way behind my classmates who had finish the math practices, I am slackin to much!
Badminton was not as fun as it would be usually y'day. maybe its becuz they were tired as we had to rush frm school to home then to the sportshall. But I'm glad we went to watch Cat Women. God, that Halle Berry's body is a can-die-for body. So.. nice. Anyhow, that show was awesome. And really, we enojoyed it. Nette was sayin that she wanna watch it again.. And I want too!! But, economic crisis is going on now huh. having to pay for my own tuition lesson ( both math n physics), I have to becareful of what I spend on now. I saw a book which I wanted to buy at Times y'day and I really wanna buy it but I I have no money :( the title is P.S I Love You. In fact, I saw many other nice novels that I wanna buy. Guess I'll have to wait till my exams are all over before I could read them all!! Can't wait for JK Rowling's new Harry Potter Series to be launched.
I went to visit my Granddad the other day, he.. vomitted blood. But luckily its not cuz if his lungs.. Its his stomach. May the Lord be with him. People, if u r a smoker.. Pls dun smoke so much.. Better if u can quit it.
Haha, okay.. I know U will ignore wad I say.
Right, I gotta stop here for today.
Peace
My week had been a quick one ( monday n tuesdays were holiDAYs).
Its Saturday today and I have no plans at all. I am way behind my classmates who had finish the math practices, I am slackin to much!
Badminton was not as fun as it would be usually y'day. maybe its becuz they were tired as we had to rush frm school to home then to the sportshall. But I'm glad we went to watch Cat Women. God, that Halle Berry's body is a can-die-for body. So.. nice. Anyhow, that show was awesome. And really, we enojoyed it. Nette was sayin that she wanna watch it again.. And I want too!! But, economic crisis is going on now huh. having to pay for my own tuition lesson ( both math n physics), I have to becareful of what I spend on now. I saw a book which I wanted to buy at Times y'day and I really wanna buy it but I I have no money :( the title is P.S I Love You. In fact, I saw many other nice novels that I wanna buy. Guess I'll have to wait till my exams are all over before I could read them all!! Can't wait for JK Rowling's new Harry Potter Series to be launched.
I went to visit my Granddad the other day, he.. vomitted blood. But luckily its not cuz if his lungs.. Its his stomach. May the Lord be with him. People, if u r a smoker.. Pls dun smoke so much.. Better if u can quit it.
Haha, okay.. I know U will ignore wad I say.
Right, I gotta stop here for today.
Peace