8.01.2004

What happened to my Saturday? Monday's comin the day I hate..
Sigh.. Soon, its gonna be Monday again. And the same routines r gonna restart.. Think I said something like that last week, Haha.. Pls understand me, I cannot help it!
Actually, I am following a routine today too.. As usual, I am gonna visit my old folks'. My granddad is ill and I want to spend more time with him cuz I dunno how much time is there left for us :( I mean, I am not trying to all passive or some'in but he is so old already and that stupid sickness juz struck him, juz like that.
I haven't done my homework.. I'll TRY to do it later in the're house :) TRY is the keyword in the previous sentance, HAHA.. I really wanna do them but they're so hard..
I dunno how to load pics here man.. Anyone, teach me pls :P haha..

*peace