Boo.
Boring day~
Had 2 papers today.. Chemistry and math1..
good? Wot do ya fink? Its MATH N SCIENCE, for goodness' sake! Sucked totally~ Two crap papers to make my day..
Wots fer tomorow~
Chinese and History.
Wots for later, soon actually~
Memorising of HISTORICAL shit.
I am starting to lurve this, oh Bullsh*t!
I so feel like slackin'. I wanna sleep.
Its PRELIMS NOW, and I am not studying enough.. Did I even study?
In like 2 mths, I'm gonna take the most important exam in my life and I haven;t even study a bit.
Argh.. hell with school
Wot's new?
Lookin' fwd to Sunday cuz it my Mommy's birthday.
Man, about 3 more mth before I could officially PLAY!
PLAY.play.PlaY.plaY..
Like now, no play n stuff? Its crap.. NO? U don't agree? Well, I don;t give a damn even if u disagree cuz I fink people are taking our very lives too darn seriously..I mean, if you're a believer of God wouldn't you believe that it is a privilege to have the life you are living in? If yes then why are you going day by day, struggling and workin' your ass off for material things? Where's the privilege in that? Afterall, this life is a gift, not a burden..But men has grown selfish and always wanting more. It's like every step we got forward, we actually stepped back. You want an example? Technology. Whenever something new is invented by someone, people actually thought that it's a new breakthrough but it's actually another thing that we are gonna rely and depend on in our every day lives, wouldn't we suffer more if one day we find it, gone? What I mean is, we should take life day by day..as it is..cause what eventually happen..happens. What doesn't, wouldn't happen no matter what. If people in the old would have see how seriously we are taking our lives now, they would laugh at our foolishness..then cry because of our failure of realising what we actually need. See, people now are too caught up with the evolution or destruction of this world, even me. I ain't nobody and I can't stop it, I just hope that there would be more people who would think that what I said actually meant something. For that, I will be contented. Anyway, I've crapped long enough..
Bye children
Boring day~
Had 2 papers today.. Chemistry and math1..
good? Wot do ya fink? Its MATH N SCIENCE, for goodness' sake! Sucked totally~ Two crap papers to make my day..
Wots fer tomorow~
Chinese and History.
Wots for later, soon actually~
Memorising of HISTORICAL shit.
I am starting to lurve this, oh Bullsh*t!
I so feel like slackin'. I wanna sleep.
Its PRELIMS NOW, and I am not studying enough.. Did I even study?
In like 2 mths, I'm gonna take the most important exam in my life and I haven;t even study a bit.
Argh.. hell with school
Wot's new?
Lookin' fwd to Sunday cuz it my Mommy's birthday.
Man, about 3 more mth before I could officially PLAY!
PLAY.play.PlaY.plaY..
Like now, no play n stuff? Its crap.. NO? U don't agree? Well, I don;t give a damn even if u disagree cuz I fink people are taking our very lives too darn seriously..I mean, if you're a believer of God wouldn't you believe that it is a privilege to have the life you are living in? If yes then why are you going day by day, struggling and workin' your ass off for material things? Where's the privilege in that? Afterall, this life is a gift, not a burden..But men has grown selfish and always wanting more. It's like every step we got forward, we actually stepped back. You want an example? Technology. Whenever something new is invented by someone, people actually thought that it's a new breakthrough but it's actually another thing that we are gonna rely and depend on in our every day lives, wouldn't we suffer more if one day we find it, gone? What I mean is, we should take life day by day..as it is..cause what eventually happen..happens. What doesn't, wouldn't happen no matter what. If people in the old would have see how seriously we are taking our lives now, they would laugh at our foolishness..then cry because of our failure of realising what we actually need. See, people now are too caught up with the evolution or destruction of this world, even me. I ain't nobody and I can't stop it, I just hope that there would be more people who would think that what I said actually meant something. For that, I will be contented. Anyway, I've crapped long enough..
Bye children