"Forgotten by Avril Lavinge"
Ah ah ah ahAh ah ah ahI'm giving up on everything
Because you messed me up
Don't know how much you
You never listened
That's just too bad
Because I'm moving on
I won't forget
You were the one that was wrong
I know I need to step up and be strong
Don't patronize me
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
[Chorus]
Have you forgotten Everything that I wanted
Do you forget it now
You never got It
Do you get it now
Yea yea yea yea yea Ah ah ah ahAh ah ah ah
Gotta get away
There's no point in thinking about yesterday
It's too late now
It won't ever be the same
We're so different nowYea yea yea yea yea
[Chorus]
I know I wanna run away
I know I wanna run away
Run away
If only I could run away
If only I could run away
Run away
I told you waht i wanted II told you waht i wanted
What I wantedBut I was forgottenI won't be forgotten
Never Again
[Chorus (2x)]ForgottenYeah yeah yeah
ForgottenYeah yeah yeah
ForgottenYeah yeah yeahForgottenYeah yeah yeah
*U said u love me, u always did. But was it real?
I told u I love u and nothin was ever as real as it.
But its over now.
Been 3 mth now
I felt so forgotten, so given up on.. so unwanted by someone I truly loved so deeply. What else can I do?
He never understand. He was never there.
I was alone left alone in despair.
I wasn't who I was expected to be so I had to leave.
U did it without me so juz carry on without me..
It feels like its been too long and I'm feeling numb.
U did it without me so juz carry on.
It doesn't matter what's real or fake, nothing matters, does it?
Cuz I lost my rights, I gave them up myself and no one's to blame.
Yeah, I was the one..
I know he didn't planned for it and I'm shuttin up cuz well, I've no rights.
If there's one last thing he cud do for me, its juz to be happy and smile more often.
Its simple yet complicated...... No one understands, no one at all.*
I dun wanna fall to pieces, I juz wanna sit and stare at you
Ah ah ah ahAh ah ah ahI'm giving up on everything
Because you messed me up
Don't know how much you
You never listened
That's just too bad
Because I'm moving on
I won't forget
You were the one that was wrong
I know I need to step up and be strong
Don't patronize me
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
[Chorus]
Have you forgotten Everything that I wanted
Do you forget it now
You never got It
Do you get it now
Yea yea yea yea yea Ah ah ah ahAh ah ah ah
Gotta get away
There's no point in thinking about yesterday
It's too late now
It won't ever be the same
We're so different nowYea yea yea yea yea
[Chorus]
I know I wanna run away
I know I wanna run away
Run away
If only I could run away
If only I could run away
Run away
I told you waht i wanted II told you waht i wanted
What I wantedBut I was forgottenI won't be forgotten
Never Again
[Chorus (2x)]ForgottenYeah yeah yeah
ForgottenYeah yeah yeah
ForgottenYeah yeah yeahForgottenYeah yeah yeah
*U said u love me, u always did. But was it real?
I told u I love u and nothin was ever as real as it.
But its over now.
Been 3 mth now
I felt so forgotten, so given up on.. so unwanted by someone I truly loved so deeply. What else can I do?
He never understand. He was never there.
I was alone left alone in despair.
I wasn't who I was expected to be so I had to leave.
U did it without me so juz carry on without me..
It feels like its been too long and I'm feeling numb.
U did it without me so juz carry on.
It doesn't matter what's real or fake, nothing matters, does it?
Cuz I lost my rights, I gave them up myself and no one's to blame.
Yeah, I was the one..
I know he didn't planned for it and I'm shuttin up cuz well, I've no rights.
If there's one last thing he cud do for me, its juz to be happy and smile more often.
Its simple yet complicated...... No one understands, no one at all.*
I dun wanna fall to pieces, I juz wanna sit and stare at you