9.22.2004

Hello cool people! How's life treatin ya all?
I had a pretty nice day juz now, went to watch The Terminal and I think it's quite a nice show.. I have to admit that the mornin sucked totally.. Chinese paper was freakin hard and Accounts nearly rob my life away from me.
I killed a roach juz now but I haven't pick it up.. I'm scared. I know it dead, but.. I am juz disgusted alright? Wanna help me?
Its about the 4th day I am livin' without my maid.. And I washed the clothes and I wash the dishes.. I woke up late .. I think I am spoilt man, I juz hate to do such chores. I'd rather stick to ironin clothes cuz I won't get all dirty.
I feel so damn fat now, ate cornflakes n bread n drank milk.. WTH, I'm a pig. I juz can't take it anymore! I wanna quit eatin NOW.

Death To Us All