Howdy folks! Welcome to my borinG.and.CraPpy.BloGsite, pls enjoy ur stay.. And make some noise!
Its past 1.30 in the mornin now and I refuse to sleep cuz I JUZ ATE! I such a suckling PIG, I know I am. I am so not sleepin now!
I'm feelin kinda high now.. (high on air?) haha... The air in here's makin high~ Whooooooooooooooo~ haha! Nono, I am not crazy.. I am juz happy. Yep, simply happy :)
I went to watch Dodgeball (spellin error? Whateva~) juz now. Hilarious, one word for it. Not enough? fine, Enjoyable.. haha.. It's juz worth watchin yea.
Oh, did I mention that I have no school today? Yeah, I feel great. I know its not hols yet but I juz can't help it. I need to slack. and play.
I miss Chloe.. Haha, and weiweijie and Jocelyn! I MISS U GUYS!
I am so lookin foward for the mooncake day. Man, I am so excited! But moon cakes make me fat. Its a temptation and temptation in badbadbad.
The more I think of it, the more I wana get the "rock against Bush" album. Really, it rocks and I like it a whole lot. And of cuz, I wanna get Ashlee Simson's too... But I am lack of cash! I muz be so dumb to spend money on useless things like E-A-R-I-N-G-S..
Right now, I guess its time for me to end my talk. I know u guys miss me and really cannot bear for me to leave. Well, I've got better things to do now and its not like I won't get to blog eva again.. This site will have many many more episodes to go (juz like zhenqing).. hahah! okay, I had crapped up enough.
tata
Its past 1.30 in the mornin now and I refuse to sleep cuz I JUZ ATE! I such a suckling PIG, I know I am. I am so not sleepin now!
I'm feelin kinda high now.. (high on air?) haha... The air in here's makin high~ Whooooooooooooooo~ haha! Nono, I am not crazy.. I am juz happy. Yep, simply happy :)
I went to watch Dodgeball (spellin error? Whateva~) juz now. Hilarious, one word for it. Not enough? fine, Enjoyable.. haha.. It's juz worth watchin yea.
Oh, did I mention that I have no school today? Yeah, I feel great. I know its not hols yet but I juz can't help it. I need to slack. and play.
I miss Chloe.. Haha, and weiweijie and Jocelyn! I MISS U GUYS!
I am so lookin foward for the mooncake day. Man, I am so excited! But moon cakes make me fat. Its a temptation and temptation in badbadbad.
The more I think of it, the more I wana get the "rock against Bush" album. Really, it rocks and I like it a whole lot. And of cuz, I wanna get Ashlee Simson's too... But I am lack of cash! I muz be so dumb to spend money on useless things like E-A-R-I-N-G-S..
Right now, I guess its time for me to end my talk. I know u guys miss me and really cannot bear for me to leave. Well, I've got better things to do now and its not like I won't get to blog eva again.. This site will have many many more episodes to go (juz like zhenqing).. hahah! okay, I had crapped up enough.
tata