9.24.2004

I was wierd today. I don't know wots wrong but there's juz some'in that irritated me. I left my clique in the middle of our badminton game and I went home. Cuz I felt kinda bored and put off by the way the whole game was played.. I can't blame them.. I don't wanna blame myself.. Hmm.. Maybe it was the weather.
They muz be thinkin that "hey, wot's up with her man?! Attitude again.." I'm sorry okay? I was juz bored and tired and besides, there were 5 people altogther, and 1's like extra.. So I thot I might as well, u know.. go home.

I made dinner for my bro juz now. I think I did gd.. Considering that I did not mess up the kitchen.. My bro said the grilled chicken was nice... Bake or grilled? I dunno.. I juz put it into the oven and COOK it. Yup, cook is the more simplier word. I made salad.. Bake beans.. FRIES! My bro lurrve fries.. Oh, did I mention I got him a sandwich frm Subway? Hell, my bro sure eats alot.. He was munchin away like a king.. A skinny king.

Sigh.. I got news frm Mr Chew (my form-tutor), the 2 days of markin days will be slashed. NO MARKIN DAY! FREAK!
How I wish I didn't chat with him and so he won't have the chance to tell me then I'll not know.. Then I won't go to school on tuesday and Wednesday. And like u know, have worries-free fun with my cousins on Tuesday, the moon cake day... Now, I'm like drenched.

I've got tuition with Ryan frm 10 to 12 tommorow and it sucks. It juz sucks. But the good thing is LynnettOo is gonna have it with moi.

I guess we've again come to an end of today's episode of MyLife. Thank yo for supportin me and showerin so much love on me.. *waves and winks at the fansie with nice hair, behind*, I love ya too..

Til.DeaTh.dO.us.ParT