It wasn't your fault. It was mine. It wasn't u. It was me.
I did not blame u and I don't blame ya at all.
I knew that what I was doing was wrong but I still went on doing it. Despite the endless advices and warnings, I went my way.. Now I earn endless devastation. What a deal. I knew I had to go away but I stayed on. I knew it was too expensive but I was stubborn, I wanted it no matter what. Now I know, it wasn't mine.. It was never meant to be for me.
Nothin is fair. Nothin is forever and none of it was real.
The truth was so near yet so far. The sadness' juz drowning me.. I am gettin used to it.. maybe I am already used to it.
I pray hard to get thru this, to get over with it. I try my best to let things off, bit by bit.. I know its hard but I serious need to. I cannot afford to pay for this I am not as strong as I thought to carry it. I need air to breathe. I don't want to trade it for somethin I am to weak to carry.
I did not blame u and I don't blame ya at all.
I knew that what I was doing was wrong but I still went on doing it. Despite the endless advices and warnings, I went my way.. Now I earn endless devastation. What a deal. I knew I had to go away but I stayed on. I knew it was too expensive but I was stubborn, I wanted it no matter what. Now I know, it wasn't mine.. It was never meant to be for me.
Nothin is fair. Nothin is forever and none of it was real.
The truth was so near yet so far. The sadness' juz drowning me.. I am gettin used to it.. maybe I am already used to it.
I pray hard to get thru this, to get over with it. I try my best to let things off, bit by bit.. I know its hard but I serious need to. I cannot afford to pay for this I am not as strong as I thought to carry it. I need air to breathe. I don't want to trade it for somethin I am to weak to carry.