9.10.2004

Jonah 3-4
God Forgives Nineveh

Once more, God told Jonah to go to Nineveh and tell the people to stop being wicked. This time, after his terrifying adventure at sea, Jonah was willing to obey.
Jonah walked through the streets, crying out, "people of Nineveh, in forty days' time, unless u turnto God, he'll destroy or city!"
Everywhere he went, people took notice of Jonah's message and began to change their ways. The king of Nineveh ordered everyone to give up eating their fine food and dress in sackcloth as a sigh that they were truly sorry and wanted God's forgiveness.
God was glad that he did not have to punish Niveneh after all. But Jonah felt angry, and prayed, "Dear Lord, I knew right from the beginning that you would be kind to these people eventhough they are our enemies. I would rather have seen them all destroyed! I am so disappointed that I feel like dying"
Jonah wentoff and sat under a shelter he had made to watch the city, just in case God changed jis mind about punishing the people. To protect Jonah from the fiercely hot sun, God made a leafy vine grow over the shelter to previde more shade.
But early the next morning, God sent a worm to chew through the vine so that it wilted and died. So Jonah was left miserable and uncomfortable in the scorching hot winds and sunshine, and he wished that he was dead.
"You should not be angry taht I am kind to the people of Niveneh," God said to him. "You are unhapy about losing this vine> BUt you did not even plant it or care for it. Why shouldn't I be concerned for the many people who live in this city, and show that I love them?"

I dunno y did I type this story out.. Kinda felt like sharing it cuz I was reading it :)
Sigh, my head is breaking.. Its aching and I am feeling so down. I dunno why, like mood's on a swing..
I went to play badminton with ming gang juz now and had pretty much fun, except that my head ached towards the end of the game.
Sadness! Today is friday.. its nearly the end of my HOLIDAYS! I am tired. I dun wanna wake up. I dun want tomorrow to arrive.
Haha, but we know its impossible. But didn't U always say, "nothin is impossible"? hmm.. contradicting~
anyway, I am bloggin cuz I am bored and I juz feel like bloggin cuz I know u guys miss me alot and I dun want my fans to go crazy missing me. Anyway, I know I'm boring.. DUN YAWN!
Okay, FINE! I'll leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeave! BYE!