9.19.2004

"take me take me erase my memory"- This song rocks! Its by Throw Rag, titled Space Hump Me.
I'm sittin infornt of my laptop, bloggin once again.. My eyes are so dry now and I am so tired but I don wanna sleep. I'm downloadin msn6.2 again and its freakin SLOW! I dunno wots wrong with my damn comp, its like crawling and about to die. Stupid msn, had the stupid pop-up advertisments thingy that was fuckin irritatin so I decided to dump it into the trash and make it dissappear for eternity.

I went to Wah Lok for dimsum this afternoon, with my mom, her bf and my bro. The food there was superb. Got a box of mooncakes for my grandma :) its the white lotus with a yolk in it.. I hate the yoke(yolk?) Is it yolk or yoke?! Fuck, which one? I FORGOT! yolk.. yoke... YOLK? Argh, woteva.
I was damn pissed by my mom juz now.. I hate it when she raise her voice at me, especially when its infront of people.. Not cuz of my pride but its.. I mean, hello.. I'm not deaf. And they(my aunts and mom) they all are soooooooo fickle. They can't make decisions! I dunno man, I was damn sianed by them.
Nyway, my newphew.. He is so cute, so small.. AND SOFT. I bought him a pair of erm.. somethingy like shoes.. ITS VERY CUTE! and I bought him the u know, babies wear on the hands one feet one.. Oh, by the way, he name is Maximus :P
Now, I'm like, "so wot to say now?" haha.. I have nothin much to say about this boring life that was supposed to be a priviledge. Sigh.. Whatever about this fuckin life.. It juz sucks. I can't stand it when I can't do the things I like.. I mean, like.. juz let me do somethin that isn't hey-u-gotta-do-it-or-its-the-end.. For example, STUDYIN.
HELL with ROUTINES!
I saw this album, "ROCK AGAINST BUSH" on Friday, at HMV. Its damn good, really.. Maybe u wud wanna check it out if u like rock music.
I really wanted to get that but I chose "warped tour 2004 compilation", its another cool cd that like. DAMN NICE. I wanna get Autobiography by Ashlee Simpson too~~~~
Alright, I've said more than enough now..
Death.to.us.ALL