Welcome to today's edition of MyLife.. Please enjoy ur stay.
1st off, I wud like to tell ya, if u didn't not realise, that there are some changes made here in my BorinG.aND.cRapPy.BloGsitE thx to my baby.
And that picture isn't new, juz wanted to change it cuz well, I got sick of the previous picture.. Anyway, d'you fink its better now?
I don't care about your opinion anyway.. As long as I like it~ muahaha..
I did not have to attend school today, again. Cuz I didn't have a paper so I did not have to go school cuz I didn't have a paper so I didn't have to go school... :D yeah right, I'm lame.
Hey, don't give me that face kay, I know I'm boring ya! I KNOW! I'll show u a picture of me n my bro which we took juz now.. kinda funny, kinda cute, kinda LAME. Shit, wassup with me tonight? Been usin to much of the LAME word.. HAha, okay, I know.. cut the crap n show ya right? Relax man!
there.. Look at my stupid bro, I think he sucks.. HAHA! I am evil? I'm lettin u, my fansies know that I have a dumb bro who lurves to act cool and make me sick. Haha.. This is where evil prevails.. I'm back-stabbin my tiny-winy-itsy-mini0lil BRUDDER.
Have u had enough of me? Anyway, it doesn't matter, this is my place.. I can say what I want... How much.. how lil.. It ALL up to ME and ME ONLY. Okay, now I sound like a tryant. I'm not. I am a kind gurl.. I am nice.. Azfar said that! I'm qualified :) *innocent look*
Alrighty, I no more to say.
Adios
1st off, I wud like to tell ya, if u didn't not realise, that there are some changes made here in my BorinG.aND.cRapPy.BloGsitE thx to my baby.
And that picture isn't new, juz wanted to change it cuz well, I got sick of the previous picture.. Anyway, d'you fink its better now?
I don't care about your opinion anyway.. As long as I like it~ muahaha..
I did not have to attend school today, again. Cuz I didn't have a paper so I did not have to go school cuz I didn't have a paper so I didn't have to go school... :D yeah right, I'm lame.
Hey, don't give me that face kay, I know I'm boring ya! I KNOW! I'll show u a picture of me n my bro which we took juz now.. kinda funny, kinda cute, kinda LAME. Shit, wassup with me tonight? Been usin to much of the LAME word.. HAha, okay, I know.. cut the crap n show ya right? Relax man!
there.. Look at my stupid bro, I think he sucks.. HAHA! I am evil? I'm lettin u, my fansies know that I have a dumb bro who lurves to act cool and make me sick. Haha.. This is where evil prevails.. I'm back-stabbin my tiny-winy-itsy-mini0lil BRUDDER.
Have u had enough of me? Anyway, it doesn't matter, this is my place.. I can say what I want... How much.. how lil.. It ALL up to ME and ME ONLY. Okay, now I sound like a tryant. I'm not. I am a kind gurl.. I am nice.. Azfar said that! I'm qualified :) *innocent look*
Alrighty, I no more to say.
Adios