9.26.2004

Well, wassup tonight?
In another about 8 more hours, I'll be back to the same old friggin routine.. I'm gonna sit for my last 2 prelims papers tommorrow mornin and I am not at all excited about it cuz after it, the results will come back a give a tight slap on my face. I know how bad I did.. I don't want the results! SET THE SCHOOL ON FIRE!

The weekends had been fun. I went to Brandon's birthday bbq on y'day and had pretty much fun with them.. I love my baby!
And today, I went to watch the chinese movie, the "new police story". I muz say, it very nice. So many cute guys.. But all the cute guys died in the end.. In the evenin, my mom, bro n I went to my granny's place for dinner. I love going there.. Its like a day that I can see my pretty cousins (Chloe n Jocelyn), and talk n talk n talk n talk and gossip and talk! But Chloe wasn't there tonight. I think she's too occupied by the crazy amount of work she's been given. Poor CHroooo-weeee. I can never work like my cousins.. They're like homework machines that never seems to break-down. Sometimes, I feel so ashame of myself cuz compared to them, I am nothin but a lazy bum, a procrastinatin machine that is always on the go.. Haha! I am lazy.. I juz can't force myself to indulge in TEXTBOOKS.

Woah! Its 2310 now! I gotta run now.. Dreamsland, wait for me!!!!!!!

peace, mates